BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I didn't know you could get 4 fart cans on a car, apparently, you can.

·
Registered
335 Posts
For what it's worth I remember the E46 M3 sounded like absolute *** to me as well stock. I was saddened when that first video of the M4 came out with the camera man chasing the driver through a parking lot.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
At 0:10 "sounds like my Prius" :biggrinbounce:

Reactions: Gavin S.

·
Registered
DinanS2+ e60m5 6MT, s38b38 e28m5 TT/ST3, e30 TT/ST4
6,259 Posts
First mod for new ///marketing owners...

<iframe width="960" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YAIDP8Iq0ZI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
282 Posts
M4 Exhaust

Are you kiddn me! And BMW put and M badge on it. The M engineers had to know it was not an exhaust befitting of the M brand. This is absolutely horrible. It sounds so cheap! I hope it performs much better than it sounds. :eek::eek:h::sad2::Thumbdown:

·
Registered
577 Posts
If I win the BMWCCA raffle I will gladly take the trip to Welt to pickup the M4, as soon as I get back to the US I will sell it and buy the most pristine low mileage E46 M3, supercharge it, and enjoy the cash in my bank account.

Reactions: pnguyen and Camride

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
If I win the BMWCCA raffle I will gladly take the trip to Welt to pickup the M4, as soon as I get back to the US I will sell it and buy the most pristine low mileage E46 M3, supercharge it, and enjoy the cash in my bank account.
Heck yeah! That's one true BMW enthusiast right there.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Yeah I had high hopes for a much more engaging sound from the new M3/M4. Sounds like absolute crap. I remember falling in love with the stock V10 sound. The E39 M5 sounds epic as well in stock form.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts