BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 13 months wait has finally come to an end. I got my '00 silverstone M5 today. I went with the silverstone sports interior with the titanium-look trim despite the negative comments from many people and magazine review. Well, I have no regrets. The two-tone interior is sporty yet classy. It's a little different from the black and wood interior I have on my '98 540 though. Pictures and impression will come later. I need to go drive it now.

Later,
Kenneth
'00 M5

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congratulations Kenneth! I got mine about 1 month ago and cannot believe it is parked in my garage. Enjoy Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Welcome to the club. Your exclusive membership number is SSK13! Enjoy. And yes, it happens, you walk into the garage at 2 in the morning just to see if you were dreaming. Thankfully, she really is there. Aaah. =)

--Dan
jet black/black+silverstone sport

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bobafett,

It's almost 2am my time and I've gone downstair to the garage twice tonight... She really is there.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Congrats, kenneth! You have the exact same car I have -- silverstone/silverstone with the sportive all leather trim. It's awsome. Unfortunately, I had a "detailer" ruin the plastic coating on my aluminum-look trim, and need to have it replaced. I'm replacing it with carbon fiber trim; I'll also post pictures when I get it installed.

By the way, I have over 7000 miles on mine now, and I _still_ can't stop driving it!

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Ken:
It won't hit you. Not yet. The best part is when you drive into the garage in another car and suddenly see this magnificent beast there, calling you for a "quick" grocery run. Any excuse works. "Honey, I'm going to go buy some flowers now."

Oh the power of seduction!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts