BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
And got something else...800 RWHP on pump gas ;) Racelogic Traction control ECU,
AEM engine management.
H&R RSS Coilover
TRD Swaybars. and Strut/Shock braces
TRD Limited slip diff
BAER big brake kit.
CCW wheels 18x8.5 front 18x11 rear..
BFG T/A KDW front, Drag radials on rear...
Titan Motorsports 3.4L Stroker Shortblock
Garret GT42R Turbo(80MM)
HID 8K bulbs
98 Headlights and taillights
Exedy triple carbon disc clutch.
TRD Short shifter kit
Soon to come: TRD steering wheel and possibly TRD wide body to run 12 inch wide tires on back..
Sorry for piss poor pic quality!!
To make up for it here are a few first runs...
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/4cea3dfe-ac99-4c9f-bced-99c2018748b1.htm
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/98ee1e1d-32c1-45f0-b10c-99c2017f0e64.htm
first runs after i just got it... sucked at traction and clutch was bad too so i replaced it

Sorry to post in wrong section. i dont know where to post an non-m5 car.
And yes it handles amazing!!

Attachments

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You failed yourself!!!!

j/k bro...best of luck with her...I can only imagine driving something that powerful.
Thanks lol i like it so far... its comofrtable to drive daily and is pretty smooth at highspeeds, a true drivers car... cost me 55k so far...

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds insane...I loved supra's growing up...but yours just takes it to another level.
Thanks... it could as easily run 9's with race gas... but i dont wanna push it yet...

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
damn...that has to be some feeling...I feel like a rocket in my stock M6...you bury my car...
Not at all, I'm working on getting an used e46 m3 as an daily driver :) hopefully i will have the money id prefer an m6 anyday:0

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
Hey, this makes you a RICER.......cool, instead of a weener shizzel....

·
Registered
64 Posts
I used to have a 97 Supra TT (also black).
I loved that car. Most people have no idea what it's capable of and how well built it is.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey, this makes you a RICER.......cool, instead of a weener shizzel....
:haha: Funny, on subject of Ricer's an RICER isnt necessarily an person who drives an asian car, I've seen riced out mustangs, camaros,hell even corvettes. To me any car is subject to being rice.... i've see Kanji (Japanese writings) on mustangs... and mismatched rims on honda civics... fart cans too.. so yeah, spoiler on a FWD car is RICE, lying about what your car has is RICE too. RICE is a mentality not an car,if your weaving in and out of traffic "cutting the gaps" your a ricer!, if you rev at every car at red lights and do john force burnouts in public areas, your a ricer!
just my two cents,RICE has been a plague ever since the fast and the furious.. every kid who slaps on stickers and a fart can and a wing thinks his car is the ****, well it is... ****. Trust me. i have respect for a well built car no matter what the origin/brand is, (well maybe hondas...),lets learn to appreciate :)

·
Registered
325 Posts
Nice car, I used to have one of those back in 97, ah to be 20 and carefree. unfortunately I do not think I could pull it off now. I envy all the hot Asian women you will now attract with your car.. :15:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice car, I used to have one of those back in 97, ah to be 20 and carefree. unfortunately I do not think I could pull it off now. I envy all the hot Asian women you will now attract with your car.. :15:
LMAO!
Nahh,Im 19 but careful haha, and any girls i attract will be swayed off by the miss lovely(She's greek) :D, riding shotgun :D

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So umm does this mean im the fastest member?:D :grinyes:

·
Banned
150 Posts
Beautiful! Is this SW old car?

I had two 97 turbo in 6spd. 97 black in 99 and than 97 all done up from 2001 - 2006. I regret selling it till this day. Mine put down 560 on pump with gt800w turbo from sound performance, the one in Chicago. Car had 18 psi at 3300 rpm and made an amazing jet like sound due to the turbo housing set up. The "w" stood for whistle, but the open WG would kind of kill the sound. My e39 m5 reminds me somewhat of the supra, but with 4 door.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts