BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After selling my sterling gray a few years back, I am now an owner of a 2002 Carbon. The e39 M5 is a fantastic car, and a must own. I'll post pics soon. But glad to be back. Probably the best car ive driven...

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
After selling my sterling gray a few years back, I am now an owner of a 2002 Carbon. The e39 M5 is a fantastic car, and a must own. I'll post pics soon. But glad to be back. Probably the best car ive driven...
Welcome back! Time to change your avatar ;)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
good point :)~ I'm may sell the Carbon soon tho, I picked up an 03 the other day, so now I have two. I am debating keeping both. One to mod, and the other to not mod haha.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
good point :)~ I'm may sell the Carbon soon tho, I picked up an 03 the other day, so now I have two. I am debating keeping both. One to mod, and the other to not mod haha.
So, you have 2 E39 M5s? Now you MUST post pictures!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
yes two lol. One 2002 carbon, with extended leather, rear fold down seats, park distance, alcantara headliner, black interior. the other a 2003, without the rear fold down seats and park distance. the 2002 has 77k miles on it 1 owner car, all maintenance records. the 2003 has 67k miles, 1 owner, all records avail. the 2003 literally looks like a new car, all fwy miles (each trip was 2000 plus miles haha), hence why I bought it haha. I does have curb rash tho, why do they all have curb rash??

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
yes two lol. One 2002 carbon, with extended leather, rear fold down seats, park distance, alcantara headliner, black interior. the other a 2003, without the rear fold down seats and park distance. the 2002 has 77k miles on it 1 owner car, all maintenance records. the 2003 has 67k miles, all records avail. the 2003 literally looks like a new car, all fwy miles, hence why I bought it haha. I does have curb rash tho, why do they all have curb rash??
Which one would you prefer to keep?

I guess Californians don't know how to park :7:

·
Registered
719 Posts
FINALLY, someone that who has the addiction as bad as I do. Welcome back!

///M

·
Registered
226 Posts
This sounds like boarderline hoarding! We may have to call an intervention... :)

Actually, some pics would be great. I wonder how many members own two M5's. Not many I bet.

·
Registered
832 Posts
TWO M5's???

If you sell, take all the good bits and put into one.
If you keep, one for concourse, one for track ;)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks guys:) the 2003 is actually a 10 out of 10. amazing condition. no need to swap anything to it. There is curb rash i need to fix tho...

·
Registered
595 Posts
Sounds great.But is two greedy???
Top man!

·
Registered
53 Posts
If you have the room and spare change, I'd recommend keeping both. I also had two for a while with the same idea mod/non-mod but ran out of room and sold to a friend. Great cars though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts