BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
I've been asked for approx. 2 years now to take & show pictures of my beast, and every time my answer has been the same, "Sorry but I don't own a digital camera".
Well, that is no longer the case! I just purchased a new Sony DSC-P200 digital camera. For a point & shoot camera, the Sony camera is simply awesome. It's resolution is 7.2 mega pixels. My new replacement HRE rims (447R) are due in about one week. Once they are put on with new tires, I'll be doing the Big brake Kit (4 corners) and then my beast will be photographed for you guys to see. Stay tuned.... :hihi:

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
I cant believe that Im saying this.... Robert should be banned for posting in the wrong forum!!!! HA HA

Glad to see that you made it into the 21st century there "Gramps!"

wanna take pics of my car? thats what i should be doing tomorrow...come on down!

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
FAST 5 said:
Hi Guys,
I've been asked for approx. 2 years now to take & show pictures of my beast, and every time my answer has been the same, "Sorry but I don't own a digital camera".
Well, that is no longer the case! I just purchased a new Sony DSC-P200 digital camera. For a point & shoot camera, the Sony camera is simply awesome. It's resolution is 7.2 mega pixels. My new replacement HRE rims (447R) are due in about one week. Once they are put on with new tires, I'll be doing the Big brake Kit (4 corners) and then my beast will be photographed for you guys to see. Stay tuned.... :hihi:
Or we can see it in person at the next M5 meet :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea... yea..... yea................

SC'dKellenersM5 said:
I cant believe that Im saying this.... Robert should be banned for posting in the wrong forum!!!! HA HA

Glad to see that you made it into the 21st century there "Gramps!"

wanna take pics of my car? thats what i should be doing tomorrow...come on down!

Rob,
i know it's the WRONG forum... BUT..................
being that ssooo many of you have asked me about whether i can take & send PICS of my ride, I figured it would be most appropriate to make such an announcement on this forum! :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
I know Gramps..its all good. Im just giving you some well deserved crap. Glad to see that you jumped from the ice age to the digital age!! ha ha enjoy it man..they are fun to play with

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Robert, I still have not forgiven you for not having a digital camera on hand to take pictures of our beasts as they were off-loaded from the Tosca and transported to the VPC in 2003! grrrrrrr

Just messing with you ;) Now let us see that camera put to good use!

:cheers:

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Well it's about time...........:1: :1:

Just kidding Robert. Looking forward to the pics.

Regards,
T.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Well you can never have enough toys...more importantly however, the RIGHT TOYS.
Now..did you also spring for a good printer so you can put pics in your wallet too? lovelove
My family complains I never print copies...I always beam them over to my PDA for those grandpaw times you want to show off. :blabla:
Ken

1 - 9 of 9 Posts