BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How can i turn on eyebrows with coding,and how to make them work with american style sidemarkers at the same time for DRL's im currently using NCSExpert.I have been trying to make them work and in the procces i lost my DRL eyebrows the only way to turn them on is with the headlights or on auto.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Eyebrows aren’t a DRL by stock standard. So you had to have coded it to make them come on with the angel eyes for DRL. Repeat whatever you did to get them back.

now that you mention it I might try setting my eyebrows to be on as DRL. I use iCarly for mods like this.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Eyebrows aren’t a DRL by stock standard. So you had to have coded it to make them come on with the angel eyes for DRL. Repeat whatever you did to get them back.

now that you mention it I might try setting my eyebrows to be on as DRL. I use iCarly for mods like this.
When I bought the car they were on and then I wanted to make the American style to be my drl with the eyebrows and now I just set the module in default and turn the eyebrows as drls and they just don't light up at drl mod. Any information on how to make them both work and which options should I put on aktive would be very helpful. 🙂

·
Registered
296 Posts
Did you try changing the following in the LMA?

DRL_TFL_BLK_V_GED....set to aktiv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
296 Posts
hhmmm...what do you have in VERHALTEN_DRL_TFL_33? if you have "tfl_s" that's for the European DRL setting. Maybe try changing it to the US DRL settings? the parameter for that is "drl_s"

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hhmmm...what do you have in VERHALTEN_DRL_TFL_33? if you have "tfl_s" that's for the European DRL setting. Maybe try changing it to the US DRL settings? the parameter for that is "drl_s"
Thank you i will try that!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts