BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Mpiaty, does your service apply to the M54 engine as well? I'm considering sending the injectors from my DD as well as my S62 (though not in the same shipment since I need a car to drive to work) and I just wanted to make sure you had the right stuff to do both.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Mpiaty, does your service apply to the M54 engine as well? I'm considering sending the injectors from my DD as well as my S62 (though not in the same shipment since I need a car to drive to work) and I just wanted to make sure you had the right stuff to do both.
Yes, I can take care of those as well

·
Registered
1,433 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Mpiaty, my car has around 172,000 miles on the clock with no records I can find that mention fuel injectors. The car runs smooth with not hesitations or issues to speak of, would there still be value in getting them serviced? Also, if I drove to you, would you be able to handle removal?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Mpiaty, my car has around 172,000 miles on the clock with no records I can find that mention fuel injectors. The car runs smooth with not hesitations or issues to speak of, would there still be value in getting them serviced? Also, if I drove to you, would you be able to handle removal?
Hi, I'll go with "Don't fix unless broken"
That's pretty high mileage if you still have the stock injectors. And those lower orings will normally go bead around this time.

Sorry, i won't be able to take them out, i work in my private garage and i'd get in trouble with my apartment complex :(

·
Registered
167 Posts
Just got my injectors back & working great. Great service!

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Hey mpiaty, sorry I hadn't gotten around to sending my injectors to you yet, but I am ready to now. I tried to use the discount code mentioned previously in this thread, but it doesn't seem to be working now. Is there a new code? I'll be sending my S62 injectors first and possibly my M54 injectors later. I need to have at least one car to drive around while the other is down :) I have some intake resealing to do on the 530i, so it would be good to do the injectors at the same time.

Thanks!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Think it's time to have mine done... actually 3 sets... my wife's e46 330i and also my 99 e36 M3 besides my e39 M5.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Ok, so the 5$service code doesn't work anymore then, right? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Still not working :(

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Nevermind, had to create an account first. Code works fine.

·
Registered
663 Posts
What is the turnaround time on the service. I am going to be getting my pixels fixed and it would be nice if I could do these at the same time!

Thanks

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
What is the turnaround time on the service. I am going to be getting my pixels fixed and it would be nice if I could do these at the same time!

Thanks
2 days is the turnaround.

I switched to shipping out on Mondays only, so if you could take that into consideration, it would be great.

Thanks

61 - 80 of 92 Posts