41 - 60 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
No need to remove them for the picture, i just want to make sure i have that style of service kits.
If you just ship them to me and wait for the service kits, it may take up to a week just to get the service kits.
I close up picture of the injectors as they sit on the intake would be enough.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Ok I will take some pics tomorrow. Thanks!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Great Service!

Kudos to Dimitry for the great service.:applause:

I pulled the injectors, looked really grungy. Sent them off for cleaning. Turn around time was great, installed them tonight, took the car out, runs great.

If you have a need, would highly recommend this service.

Thanks!

Alex

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Wow very nice thx for doing this, I really enjoy watching your videos just to listen to what you are listening to on the radio lol, one clip I heard was of a snake and something. Back on topic what is turn around time at this point.

Reactions: mpiaty

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Thanks for the positive feedback guys
Turnaround is about the same.
24-48 hours, unless i get them on a Thursday, then i'll ship them back on Monday

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Just finished a set for an E30 M3 and thought i'd share some updates

The paint comes off easily on a lot of older injectors and i'm afraid they may get corroded in time, if you plan to keep the car for a long time or do a clean restoration, i advise you get a layer of paint.
So i decided to give it a try yesterday and spray a set to see how they come out.
Since the injectors are for an M3 engine, i felt motivated enough to do it :)

Injectors at different stages of servicing

[IMG=500x500]

[IMG=500x500]

How easy the paint comes off and exposes it for corrosion
[IMG=500x500]

And here's the final result

If anyone want to have their set resprayed, i can do it for an extra 10$ on the set.
You can pick a different color, but you'll have to provide me with a SKU for the paint you want and the place to get it from.

Or you can just do it yourself when you get them back to save some money.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Awesome service thanks a lot:)

Reactions: mpiaty

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
OP, are you still around?

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Last Activity - 12th June 2013...

·
Registered
137 Posts
Thanks for the service, I will be using you for sure... Just not sure I need to get it done yet...I have *1K miles on my 2002 M5, do you think I should wait til 100K before having them cleaned? thanks,

·
Registered
137 Posts
Thanks for the service, I will be using you for sure... Just not sure I need to get it done yet...I have *1K miles on my 2002 M5, do you think I should wait til 100K before having them cleaned? thanks,
I have 81,000 miles. Sorry for the typo:biggrin:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
I'm back from vacation and I just opened my very first brand new store at MEPEH.com

If you need your injectors serviced, please use this LINK

Please don't be scared by the new prices
Use the Discount Code 5$service at checkout (coupon code only valid if you check out as a guest) and you will get your set serviced for even cheaper than it was before

Let me know if you are having any troubles.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
I'm back from vacation and I just opened my very first brand new store at MEPEH.com

If you need your injectors serviced, please use this LINK

Please don't be scared by the new prices
Use the Discount Code 5$service at checkout (coupon code only valid if you check out as a guest) and you will get your set serviced for even cheaper than it was before

Let me know if you are having any troubles.
Should be sending you both sets next week(my DD and Project car).

I found a way to clean my throttle bodies at home.

:M5rev:

41 - 60 of 92 Posts