BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Damn !

I'm seeing at least 8 different cars there.
Sweet collection

·
Registered
840 Posts
Haha. More obsessive than many of you will ever know.

That first shot is priceless. As mentioned in the Picture Thread, I believe three of these were actually his at the time.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Is that 'Scott's backyard' ??? ( the M5-lover with the -daytona-violet- coloured door the house:M5thumbs:??)
-
Is that "THE" (ex Nils Ballegaard ) -santorinblue- M5touring - OR - has also
the 2nd -santorinblue- M5touring now found it's way to the west ??

·
10,456 Posts
amazing collection!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Is that 'Scott's backyard' ??? ( the M5-lover with the -daytona-violet- coloured door the house:M5thumbs:??)
-
Is that "THE" (ex Nils Ballegaard ) -santorinblue- M5touring - OR - has also
the 2nd -santorinblue- M5touring now found it's way to the west ??
I think that the Touring belongs to the owner of this place enthusiastauto.com

·
Registered
114 Posts
SanTorin Blue M5T

That was Niels Ballegaard's car in my backyard with the other M5's. I think it is the only one in the US. He shipped it back to Denmark a couple years ago, then sold the car and it was shipped back to the US (the guy who owns CarLocators bought it from him). I'm sure the car is seasick by now.

That car was amazing, all the options including suede headliner and leather dash, the car listed for over 100K. Niels is also Obsessive Compulsive, he took extremely good care of that car when he had it. He drove it from Florida to Georgia just so I could work on it.

The picture of all the M5's in my backyard is from 7 years ago. I only have the Daytona Violet car now.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Wow, what a story!!!!
I saw that car in Copenhagen a couple of years ago while driving my M5T. I tried to get his attention while he was making a left turn in front of me, but no luck. When I saw the Florida plates I really wanted to talk to him about the registration process which could have saved me a small fortune as Denmark has 180% vehicle tax on all cars. I tried to inquire about the car and it's owner on Danish BMW forums, but no one new anything about it.

That color looked very special indeed.:eek:oohhh:

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
[email protected]
Now you know where to ask next time....:hihi:
-
The ex 'Niels' car was known from the US before it came to Denmark where
-Niels- used it during the summer-saisons before the car was sold and moved
back to the US via the Port of Gothenburg.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts