BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Yup. Member here. Forget his name. Think he's one of the 18-19 y.o. owners. HKS mufflers ala import cans seen mostly on Hondas/Acuras.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Yup. Member here. Forget his name. Think he's one of the 18-19 y.o. owners. HKS mufflers ala import cans seen mostly on Hondas/Acuras.
That's right, I remember the HKS... strange choice...:confused:

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
i guess he spent his trust fund on the car and ran out of money when it came down to exhaust lol

·
Registered
218 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
I think his user name is Goodmedicin

yeah its goodmedicine, correct me if I'm wrong but I think he's had problems with the police over the loud sound from his pipes.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Rice cans :(:nono:

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
It's hideous! Not at all in line with the fit and finish of the M6. The kid also needs to learn how to keep his car cleaner. The wheels are filthy and the car does not look very loved :(

·
Registered
53 Posts
This is flattering.
I've got some changes planned for it once it gets back (it's in NYC with my brother). I'll be going back to a 4 tip carbon fiber exhaust with an ecu tune and the car will be re-done in rosso red. For wheels, I may go with Forgiato Disegno in a 20" setup (black/black)

*I like that trust fund joke, LOL*

·
Registered
229 Posts
I personally love the stock M6 quad-exhaust look... I think the pipes on the M6 are loud enough for my taste... I already get complaints from my neighbors when I fire up the car at 6am to go to work.:cool:

·
Registered
224 Posts
I personally love the stock M6 quad-exhaust look... I think the pipes on the M6 are loud enough for my taste... I already get complaints from my neighbors when I fire up the car at 6am to go to work.:cool:
I agree. I would feel obnoxious and rude if my car was any louder. Plus it is a convertible so I can enjoy the sound more in good weather.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts