BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Yup. Member here. Forget his name. Think he's one of the 18-19 y.o. owners. HKS mufflers ala import cans seen mostly on Hondas/Acuras.
That's right, I remember the HKS... strange choice...:confused:

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
i guess he spent his trust fund on the car and ran out of money when it came down to exhaust lol

·
Registered
218 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
I think his user name is Goodmedicin

yeah its goodmedicine, correct me if I'm wrong but I think he's had problems with the police over the loud sound from his pipes.

·
Registered
53 Posts
This is flattering.
I've got some changes planned for it once it gets back (it's in NYC with my brother). I'll be going back to a 4 tip carbon fiber exhaust with an ecu tune and the car will be re-done in rosso red. For wheels, I may go with Forgiato Disegno in a 20" setup (black/black)

*I like that trust fund joke, LOL*

·
Registered
229 Posts
I personally love the stock M6 quad-exhaust look... I think the pipes on the M6 are loud enough for my taste... I already get complaints from my neighbors when I fire up the car at 6am to go to work.:cool:

·
Registered
224 Posts
I personally love the stock M6 quad-exhaust look... I think the pipes on the M6 are loud enough for my taste... I already get complaints from my neighbors when I fire up the car at 6am to go to work.:cool:
I agree. I would feel obnoxious and rude if my car was any louder. Plus it is a convertible so I can enjoy the sound more in good weather.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.