BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyobe else's HUD not have NAV directions? YES, I checked in the HUD settings in the iDrive and its checked and greyed out; I couldnt even disable it if I wanted too I guess lol.

I know you can code turn signals in, but seeing if there is a corky idrive fix or whats up w/ this lack of NAV as I've seen some people have it automatically. Im CIC 2008, both options were factory installed.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Mine shows up. But no settings to make any changes in my I drive for it. I will be getting some coding dien Sunday from a friend I can ask him questions if you have any he's a nerd

Sent from my SM-G925K using Tapatalk

·
Registered
410 Posts
Anyobe else's HUD not have NAV directions? YES, I checked in the HUD settings in the iDrive and its checked and greyed out; I couldnt even disable it if I wanted too I guess lol.

I know you can code turn signals in, but seeing if there is a corky idrive fix or whats up w/ this lack of NAV as I've seen some people have it automatically. Im CIC 2008, both options were factory installed.
Is your "M View" box checked below the "Navigation" check box? If so, you will not be able to select navigation until "M View" is unchecked.

Capture.JPG

·
Registered
247 Posts
What Fast said. Can't have M View and the directions pop up at the same time. If you see the tach on the heads up, you're in M-View.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AH. Thank you sir's. I read that in a search and misread it at the time and thought NAV would not show up while in M MODE.

Appreciate it. The tach bar is useless anyway.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Mine shows up. But no settings to make any changes in my I drive for it. I will be getting some coding dien Sunday from a friend I can ask him questions if you have any he's a nerd

Sent from my SM-G925K using Tapatalk

Hello

Did you ever figure out why you didnt have the settings in you I drive ? I have a car with the same issue ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts