BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
M6 6MT Yas Marina GT3 Touring Chalk
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

Thinking of picking up a set of used HREs to fit to my M6. Considering the set I'm looking at were not built for the E63, I'm a little concerned about the offset. My question is what is the maximum offset I can run on the rear with a 20x11 rim? Car sits stock right now, no spacers or springs, but I plan to buy H&R springs and whatever spacers necessary to make these work.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I have 20x10.5 ET28 and lowered on H&R springs.

The wheel is F13 fitment but it fit with plenty of room on both inner and outer clearances.

At ET28 it did sit further inside and used 12.5mm spacers for a flushed stance.

After this it the tires started rubbing extremely bad to a point I thought I was going to bend my quarter panels. So I rolled them and all is good now.

I am running 295/30/20 Pzero.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have 20x10.5 ET28 and lowered on H&R springs.

The wheel is F13 fitment but it fit with plenty of room on both inner and outer clearances.

At ET28 it did sit further inside and used 12.5mm spacers for a flushed stance.

After this it the tires started rubbing extremely bad to a point I thought I was going to bend my quarter panels. So I rolled them and all is good now.

I am running 295/30/20 Pzero.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
And to be clear, it fit with plenty of clearance before adding spacers?
The wheels I'm looking at would have approximately the same inner clearance with 5mm spacers all around.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Hi all,

Thinking of picking up a set of used HREs to fit to my M6. Considering the set I'm looking at were not built for the E63, I'm a little concerned about the offset. My question is what is the maximum offset I can run on the rear with a 20x11 rim? Car sits stock right now, no spacers or springs, but I plan to buy H&R springs and whatever spacers necessary to make these work.

How about DPE's that looks like this and they will 100% have perfect fitment as they are off my 08 e63 m6 coupe. Willing to work out a deal if youre interested.

·
Registered
441 Posts
How about DPE's that looks like this and they will 100% have perfect fitment as they are off my 08 e63 m6 coupe. Willing to work out a deal if youre interested.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Hi all,

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 8 of 8 Posts