BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted the pics in the GB section too. Here they are! First ones are P41, and second are the P40 obviously. This is their newest finish, satin charcoal.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Do you have pics with another color? Perhaps a machined face?

·
Registered
316 Posts
These wheels are just sick imo.
Ok, where are all the photoshop experts? I want to see these wheels on a Silverstone M5!! Need Silverstone pictures??--PM me...I will send you any angle you want:)

Oh, and I am willing to pay for any PS with a click of the forum 'Thanks' button:haha2:

Reactions: Terrence

·
Registered
16 Posts
Here is some more information

1 PIECE FORGED 6061-T6 ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION
FACTORY TPMS INSTALLS DIRECTLY
OPTION TO CUT FOR FACTORY CAP
ENGINEERED FOR PERFECT FITMENT
DESIGNED WITH FEA OPTIMIZING
STRENGTH AND WEIGHT
HUBCENTRIC
Sizes are:
19 X 9 & 19 X 10.5
20 X 9 & 20 X 10.5

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Those wheels are gorgeous and to me they are well built but some say I don't know sh*t.
The textured finish I've seen in person and it is perfect.

Cheers, M5Ranger

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Wow. Those look very nice. Any chance of pics of a car with 19's? I love 20's and all, but for performance and the headaches of finding tires is wearing thin on me:3:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Those wheels are gorgeous and to me they are well built but some say I don't know sh*t.
The textured finish I've seen in person and it is perfect.

Cheers, M5Ranger

If im not mistaken, you are suppose to recieve one of these. If you did already any pictures ??

thanks

and by the way i just checked their website they say its available for Benz, Bentley, Land Rover and Porsche. I see nothing about BMW's. any details ??

·
Registered
316 Posts
If im not mistaken, you are suppose to recieve one of these. If you did already any pictures ??

thanks

and by the way i just checked their website they say its available for Benz, Bentley, Land Rover and Porsche. I see nothing about BMW's. any details ??
Fitment for the M5/M6 is brand new (just completed over the past few days I understand). The website will catch up.

Still waiting on photoshops on Silverstone M5;)

·
Registered
16 Posts

thanks

The fitment for BMW just came out. The website hasn't been updated yet.

·
Registered
316 Posts
You 'da man Kevin....and as promised I held true to my 'payment'.

Ryan

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Man those wheels look hot on the silverstone!!

Great job Kevin, you are the man.

See you soon at the shop. Ben back on Monday?

M5Ranger...Juan

1 - 20 of 50 Posts