BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Wow those wheels look fantastic!!!! How much is a set of 4 in 20 in. ?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Hold tight...we'll have photos up by Thursday of all 3 BMW Monoblok designs on an M5.

\Scott
:cheers:
Scott--
In the above picture of the E55, what is the wheel finish--is it the textured black?

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
I have seen up close and touched the HRE monobloks (P40) in black with the textured finish. They are gorgeous and the textured finish is fanatastic.
It appears that many of you are put off by the price. What I say is compare with other manufactures. I believe the only quality company that will be less expensive would be RAC Monolites.
The Champion wheels are all in the $6K range. Many keep pissing on the HRE quality but nobody has provided proof. All is anecdotal stories but that is fine. I do not want to debate this. I buy what I know works and you buy what you like.
For the price of NeezQD7's I will buy a set of Dymag CF wheels which the Neez can't touch for weights, performance, braking and acceleration.

For me the HRE monoblok wheels offer beautiful styles and finishes. I have them on my Audi RS4 and they are great. They should offer a great wheel choice for our cars.

M5Ranger

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have seen up close and touched the HRE monobloks (P40) in black with the textured finish. They are gorgeous and the textured finish is fanatastic.
It appears that many of you are put off by the price. What I say is compare with other manufactures. I believe the only quality company that will be less expensive would be RAC Monolites.
The Champion wheels are all in the $6K range. Many keep pissing on the HRE quality but nobody has provided proof. All is anecdotal stories but that is fine. I do not want to debate this. I buy what I know works and you buy what you like.
For the price of NeezQD7's I will buy a set of Dymag CF wheels which the Neez can't touch for weights, performance, braking and acceleration.

For me the HRE monoblok wheels offer beautiful styles and finishes. I have them on my Audi RS4 and they are great. They should offer a great wheel choice for our cars.

M5Ranger
Amen... I love me some HRE Wheels!!!

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
I visited HRE in March 2008 and I can say that I was impressed. Impressed by the amount of customization and individualization each customer have (every HRE wheel has the customer name and care on a note on it through the full production process) and also the amount of hand built for the production.

Movie will come on YouTube very soon!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hold tight...we'll have photos up by Thursday of all 3 BMW Monoblok designs on an M5.

\Scott
:cheers:
Is it Thursday yet???? Well somewhere it is!

What about M6 fittings?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts