BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys, i am almost done parting out and still have a few items that i need to move before i can sell the car.

I still have beautiful 19" HRE 549 wheels with Bridgestone tires. They are in very good condition with absolutely zero curb rash or any other damage. Tires are about 60% front and rear. Front are 275's and rears are 285's. Had absolutely no rubbing. The lmb center piece can be powder coated to match your color, however the lmb was original order from HRE. Asking $2000 plus stock wheels in comparable condition with comparable tires.

Dinan SSK asking $120 shipped plus stock.
Dinan S2 package clutch and flywheel combo 13k miles asking $2000.
Authentic indoor BMW e39 car cover asking $150
Hamann front lip painted lmb asking $400
Odyssey PC1700 battery asking $150 plus stock battery in good working condition

Attachments

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
This wheels are really tempting :crying:....bump for nice wheels:cheers:

·
Registered
970 Posts
Who bought your Beast. Was it someone from the board?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Couple of questions for you:

- Can you post some pics of the wheels on your car?

- Any idea how much would it cost to get the wheels painted to a different color? Is it even possible? If yes, who can do it? (a body shop? a wheel repair shop?)

Thanks.

·
Registered
939 Posts
- Can you post some pics of the wheels on your car?
Thanks.
Here are a few from our Chicago M5 meet.

This was a nice configuration Mike.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK guys, i am almost done parting out and still have a few items that i need to move before i can sell the car.

I still have beautiful 19" HRE 549 wheels with Bridgestone tires. They are in very good condition with absolutely zero curb rash or any other damage. Tires are about 60% front and rear. Front are 275's and rears are 285's. Had absolutely no rubbing. The lmb center piece can be powder coated to match your color, however the lmb was original order from HRE. Asking $2000obo plus stock wheels in comparable condition with comparable tires.

Dinan S2 package clutch and flywheel combo 13k miles asking $2000obo.
Hamann front lip painted lmb asking $400

1 - 17 of 17 Posts