BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys,

i received alot of interest from the fact that i have been able to locate the piano black trim parts.

now i want everyone to know how to get them cause i cant stand the dealers laziness when it comes to ordering the trim on the beast.

i really think the light and dark wood combos are really disgusting, makes the car look like a toyota cressida from the interior,with its shiny and plasticy feeling and texture.

the best way to get the piano black trim is to simply order the parts directly from germany, all they want is ure chassis number and the money and its done, they will get the parts in 5 days and then ship it out to u.

it costs euro 1300 for the trim plus extra for shipping.

once the parts arrive, u can get ure dealer to install them for u and then u can throw the nasty wood back at them, and enjoy the beast with an interior to match.

good luck guys

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
And why can't you order it from new?

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is my FIRST time, my first post/comment etc, soooooo be gentle!

Ordered a Black Sapphire/Black Perforated/Aluminum with a Week 43 production and although I'm over the color limitation issue, well not really but life goes on(!), I would definitely like the Piano Black trim.

Arman, since your post suggested availability of the Piano Black trim, could you post all of the part numbers necessary to order since our US dealers don't seem to have any clues on how to proceed.

Thank you in advance:cheers:

Rob.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi Arman,

I don't think it was really necessary to order separately, as I ordered the trim with the car (arriving next week).

Mind you, it took a huge amount of aggravation from my dealer with oz hq and then Germany, but eventually they relented - so I'm happy.

I do agree with you, to spend that much on a car and not have what would be a very popular combination beggars belief.

Cheers,

Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts