BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
2,149 Posts
According to their facebook page they announced their email was gonna be down for a bit.. Don't forget about the time difference..

·
Registered
206 Posts
I had the same experience a few days ago! It is simply unprofessional not to answer your phone like that! And, then my tune took 6 days instead of 48 hours! Not happy at all so far with the customer service!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had the same experience a few days ago! It is simply unprofessional not to answer your phone like that! And, then my tune took 6 days instead of 48 hours! Not happy at all so far with the customer service!
What e-mail address did you use?

You can't even leave a voicemail. What would happen if the tune install went wrong...

·
2,149 Posts
This is the email i used when contacting evolve, give it a shot, like i said, they might not be in the office because of the time difference so a phone call might not be a good as of this time, and their facebook page said they are "migrating our email server".

[email protected]

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks but no e-mails to evolveautomotive.com are working. I was calling the US number above (Located in Vegas). Not having voicemail seems odd to me for a business.

·
2,149 Posts
Thanks but no e-mails to evolveautomotive.com are working. I was calling the US number above (Located in Vegas). Not having voicemail seems odd to me for a business.
Yea must be the work they are doing on their email server.. I know here in NY, evolve is like 5 hours ahead in time.. So since you are more behind in time then NY, i would try to call them early in the morning in vegas time.

·
Registered
975 Posts
why are newbs coming on here trashing Evolve?? Do a bit of research before you come to your own conclusions about a company most of us have benefited from. Evolve is a very well respected and reliable. Getting a tune 2 or 3 days "late" is not the end of the world. Good luck.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Let's not get out of control here. I don't think asking for help trying to get into contact with a company that doesn't have working e-mail or phones is trashing them. It is what it is...

why are newbs coming on here trashing Evolve?? Do a bit of research before you come to your own conclusions about a company most of us have benefited from. Evolve is a very well respected and reliable. Getting a tune 2 or 3 days "late" is not the end of the world. Good luck.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I sent an email to Alex last Thursday, this explains why I have not heard from them; email issues seems to be the culprit.

·
Company Representative for evolve automotive
852 Posts
Hi Guys

Our email server has indeed been migrating since the end of last week. As there are thousands of emails to transfer over it has taken a day or 2 more than expected but they are back on line now. We have migrated to a new system so that it can be intergrated into our new CRM system.

I checked the voicemail and for some reason it was switched off. It is normally on and I have turned it on again so I apologise for this.

Current and valid email addresses are in each staff members signatures when they post on M5B.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I got a lot of tunes on my cars in the past but EVOLVE is the best in tuning and in customer support !

I bought a tune for my m5 e60 last year ago from Salman and we write still today emails . To everyone who is interested in Tuning the only adress i give to them is EVOLVE.
This year i tuned my M3 e46 with a Evolve Stage 1 Tune and it was the same as the M5 tune was ! PERFEKT !

Now i got a supercharger on the M3 , Salman will do the tune too (i only let Salman to tune, no other ! ).

The same i can say about Rizwan and Imran ! Perfect Service...

Greez Stefan

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi Guys
Our email server has indeed been migrating since the end of last week. As there are thousands of emails to transfer over it has taken a day or 2 more than expected but they are back on line now. We have migrated to a new system so that it can be intergrated into our new CRM system.
I checked the voicemail and for some reason it was switched off. It is normally on and I have turned it on again so I apologise for this.
Current and valid email addresses are in each staff members signatures when they post on M5B.
Thanks Imran for the update. E-mail went through. Looking forward to the tune :biggrin:

·
Registered
422 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Thanks Imran for the update. E-mail went through. Looking forward to the tune :biggrin:
Same here!
You guy's just prepare yourselves for an achy jaw after the permanent smile stuck on your face after the tune. I know mine hurt for a few days :biggrin:

-TZ

Reactions: Mcc420 and 5soko
1 - 20 of 23 Posts