1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Probably been discussed before but does anyone know how to do this on the
E60 M5?

I belive it will have affect on the warranty?

Any input is much appreciated!

Cheers! :wroom: :byee55amg

·
Registered
197 Posts
EKAN said:
Hi everyone,

Probably been discussed before but does anyone know how to do this on the
E60 M5?

I belive it will have affect on the warranty?

Any input is much appreciated!

Cheers! :wroom: :byee55amg
As far as I am informed it will affect your warrenty for sure, but I suppose the "M5 Experts" can give you a better answer to your question.

Take Care,

Hendrik

·
Registered
133 Posts
i don't think any swedish insurance company would allow you to insure the car after the speed limiter has been removed.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Has Powerchip or any of the other chipping vendors announced a version for the new M5? This would likely be the only mod I would do.

Tom

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bernhtp said:
Has Powerchip or any of the other chipping vendors announced a version for the new M5? This would likely be the only mod I would do.

Tom
Thanks Tom,

I agree, it would probably be stupid to do other mods. I wonder when they will make a new M1 with approx 800hp. Even though the M5 is a monster it would be fun to see a true racecar even worse than the M6.

:7:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi Ekan,

Kelleners Sport in Dinslaken offers already device to take away speedlimit on the new M5. Hartge will soon follow. Say hello from me if you contact them. I will visit soon...

klas

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
klas said:
Hi Ekan,

Kelleners Sport in Dinslaken offers already device to take away speedlimit on the new M5. Hartge will soon follow. Say hello from me if you contact them. I will visit soon...

klas
Alright!

Any indication on cost? Please make a thread after your installation,
I´ll send you a PM when it is time for me to go to Germany...

I´ll be in Gothenburg for the U2 concert in July, then there will be a third M5 in town... Watch out!

:wroom:

·
Registered
51 Posts
klas said:
Hi Ekan,

klas
On Kelleners Sport website the chip tuning deals only with the speed restriction on the previous M5 , not with the E60 M5.
Did you contact them?

Lucian

1 - 10 of 10 Posts