-Kaleb
'01 Alpine White 540i/6

·
10,456 Posts
pretty rare... :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Pretty Rare, I was Lucky to find an Alpine with full Caramel, I don't see to many M5's driving around, but I have never seen an E39 Alpine driving.

·
Registered
728 Posts
When I got mine I didn't know how rare it was until people on this board told me.

Mine is not full leather thought it's the Sport Interior. I would have liked the full leather but hey, you can't be choosy when there aren't that many Alpine Whites out there.

·
4,353 Posts

check BMWUSA.COM for pre-owned, there was a white one in florida with <29k miles and caramel leather...i'm pretty sure it had the leather dash

http://bmwusa.com/Standard/Content/CPO/CPOModelDetail.aspx?enc=FADGrR8a7r8udW7n2qwXFpoAT/v8MjoHPkzqLXZqB8Dc97RJ9QGw44bBIwhCN/pLUUlYiYvt4wjudWywZ6R7Vv7h//R/FherVhts7SB4sov6kEAgZWMODtM91oI7ymsi9EwEVi4tohHsgZERDt7ZCT8YMfJg54W6K4FcTe6Wd4A4rdVM6U8Pst3ytFfSYriJOzEuNojxBZEkTlw9rU1Zkw==

call the dealer cause i don't see it on their site

as far as rarity goes the difference between the numbers isn't that big unless you look at BLUE, SILVER and BLACK cars too

·
Registered
728 Posts
check BMWUSA.COM for pre-owned, there was a white one in florida with <29k miles and caramel leather...i'm pretty sure it had the leather dash

http://bmwusa.com/Standard/Content/CPO/CPOModelDetail.aspx?enc=FADGrR8a7r8udW7n2qwXFpoAT/v8MjoHPkzqLXZqB8Dc97RJ9QGw44bBIwhCN/pLUUlYiYvt4wjudWywZ6R7Vv7h//R/FherVhts7SB4sov6kEAgZWMODtM91oI7ymsi9EwEVi4tohHsgZERDt7ZCT8YMfJg54W6K4FcTe6Wd4A4rdVM6U8Pst3ytFfSYriJOzEuNojxBZEkTlw9rU1Zkw==

call the dealer cause i don't see it on their site

as far as rarity goes the difference between the numbers isn't that big unless you look at BLUE, SILVER and BLACK cars too
Do you mean that compared to the number of blue, silver, and black? I wonder if there is anywhere that shows the number of each color M5 that was purchased. That would be nice to see.

·
4,353 Posts

Do you mean that compared to the number of blue, silver, and black? I wonder if there is anywhere that shows the number of each color M5 that was purchased. That would be nice to see.

nope to, royal red/chiaretto, oxford green, silverstone/bluewater, anthracite/sterling grey, & imola red

silver, jet black/carbon black,& lemans blue/avus blue are probably the highest production numbers

as far as who has the numbers of colors produced, bmw would; and maybe the shipping company used to get the cars out of the factory

·
Registered
728 Posts
nope to, royal red/chiaretto, oxford green, silverstone/bluewater, anthracite/sterling grey, & imola red

silver, jet black/carbon black,& lemans blue/avus blue are probably the highest production numbers

as far as who has the numbers of colors produced, bmw would; and maybe the shipping company used to get the cars out of the factory
Got ya....

·
Registered
728 Posts
Do you live in Memorial? I see one from time to time.
I live near Westside Tennis center off of Hayes before Memorial. Not really memorial memorial if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
One for Sale In NC

There is one for sale in North Carolina...AW/Caramel ad says full leather...it is in Autotrader I believe...came across it now that I am in the market for one.
I believe it was an MY03 $41k 29k miles....dealer car...not a BMW dealer...
Black Forest Autoworks
1051 Old West Innes St
Salisbury NC
Good Luck
S

·
Registered
227 Posts
One for Sale in Roundel

Check out this month's Roundel magazine. There's a 2001 M5 Alpine with Caramel, 39K miles, for 30K!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am shopping right now.

-Kaleb
'01 Alpine White 540i/6
There is one here in Shreveport and it has Dinan S3, if I am no mistaken- 2001 MY. The guy has had the seating areas replaced with Connolly aircraft grade leather in the same color - gorgeous, but still looks stock. I am pretty sure it is for still for sale.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
There is one here in Shreveport and it has Dinan S3, if I am no mistaken- 2001 MY. The guy has had the seating areas replaced with Connolly aircraft grade leather in the same color - gorgeous, but still looks stock. I am pretty sure it is for still for sale.
Do you know how I can get in touch with him?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts