• Only on weekends

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A question to those waiting for the E60 m5 or could buy it. How often will you be you using the M5 ?

·
Registered
816 Posts
I'm actually buying the M6 but your poll applies as well. I intend to drive the monster often - say 5 days out of 7, but not everyday (maybe everyday at first when I buy it initially, until I cool/settle down)!!

I guess that most of us who buy the M5/M6 are buying them to be regular use vehicles, if that's what you're trying to find out.

Hey, is there anyone buying BOTH the M5 AND M6? How often are they going to drive them both? Not all at once I hope ... :haha:

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bernhtp said:
Ferraris are for weekends. M cars are there to enjoy every single day.

Tom
Ferraris and Lamborghinis are for weekends.. I couldnt agree anymore but here i wanted to see how owners plan on using the M5. And guess what, there is a vote for weekends usage only.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Daily driving, ofcourse. That´s why I like the M cars so much.

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
My E39 M5 is driven 2-3 times a week with the exception of winter when she is mostly parked. I'm sure that an E60 M5 would see similar duty.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Daily, except the one day per week I have to drive my wife's Mercedes SUV, while she drives my BMW :sad1: ...I expect the arrangement would be the same with an E60 M5...but, she's worth it!lovelove

Kevin

·
Registered
342 Posts
Daily, I am doing 50.000 KMs per year with mine :wroom: :wroom:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Theres no point to having a nice car and not driving it
I drive the M5 unless their is snow on the ground. I plan on driving my E60 M5 everday....i can't wait

1 - 9 of 9 Posts