BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There aren't many people looking for stock mufflers for the M5, especially on this forum... You're probably better off holding on to them in case you need to put them back on or selling them for scrap.

Yea I kind of got that impression, but I thought my best luck would be on this board rather than somewhere else. Thank you though.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
130 Posts
If you don't HAVE to get rid of them, I would keep them. You never know wen you may need the stock parts later on down the road. I personally keep all of the stock parts for all of my vehicles that are worth any decent amount of money. It has helped me in the past when I have sold vehicles to a buyer who is not interested in aftermarket upgrades.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you don't HAVE to get rid of them, I would keep them. You never know wen you may need the stock parts later on down the road. I personally keep all of the stock parts for all of my vehicles that are worth any decent amount of money. It has helped me in the past when I have sold vehicles to a buyer who is not interested in aftermarket upgrades.

That is true. I will just keep them in case I ever do want to get rid of it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts