BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
I think this post needs a rao disclaimer.

·
Registered
318 Posts
FWIW this is technology that has been around for very many years, and has obviously stood the test of time or it wouldn't still be available. The same principle is used in devices that help reduce limescale deposits in domestic water pipes in hard water areas, by aligning the calcium molecules and thus encouraging them to stay in solution - and it works.
So at the very least, if you live in a hard water area or if the fuel you buy has been processed in, or transported through, a hard water area there is a possibility that you have the potential for limescale deposits in your fuel lines if water has got into the fuel. Those deposits will restrict fuel flow, and we all know this is a very real problem from the dissection of a number of fuel filters. So fitting this remarkable device seems like a no brainer, and may contribute to additional life of your expensive fuel pump as well as all the other modest claims.

Never mind the elusive Flux Capacitor of which we dream, this is Yesterday's Technology Today. It represents an absolute bargain at whatever price it is, and will save you endless amounts of money which you can spend on anoraks.
But what hasn't been revealed is the amazing effect of fitting two of these devices at the appropriate locations. You can then do way with expensive fuel and merely have to piss in your tank - the amazing power of unified magnetic molecular interaction does the rest. To show other drivers the type of owner you are, you get a free sticker to proudly display on your car saying Magnetised Urine Gasoline.

·
Registered
814 Posts
This is right up there with the cryogenic spark plugs.

I can get better gains in acceleration by wearing thinner socks...

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I never considered the effects of hard water in my gasoline before.
For now on I'm going to run all my fuel thru a Brita water filter before I dare put it in my tank.
No more water straight from the hose anymore either. I might take the salt softener system out of my house and set it up in my unused back seats.

I will report back with hypothetical dyno charts when the conversion is complete.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
FWIW this is technology that has been around for very many years, and has obviously stood the test of time or it wouldn't still be available. The same principle is used in devices that help reduce limescale deposits in domestic water pipes in hard water areas, by aligning the calcium molecules and thus encouraging them to stay in solution - and it works.
So at the very least, if you live in a hard water area or if the fuel you buy has been processed in, or transported through, a hard water area there is a possibility that you have the potential for limescale deposits in your fuel lines if water has got into the fuel. Those deposits will restrict fuel flow, and we all know this is a very real problem from the dissection of a number of fuel filters. So fitting this remarkable device seems like a no brainer, and may contribute to additional life of your expensive fuel pump as well as all the other modest claims.

Never mind the elusive Flux Capacitor of which we dream, this is Yesterday's Technology Today. It represents an absolute bargain at whatever price it is, and will save you endless amounts of money which you can spend on anoraks.
But what hasn't been revealed is the amazing effect of fitting two of these devices at the appropriate locations. You can then do way with expensive fuel and merely have to piss in your tank - the amazing power of unified magnetic molecular interaction does the rest. To show other drivers the type of owner you are, you get a free sticker to proudly display on your car saying Magnetised Urine Gasoline.
They first thing I thought of when I saw this were those snake oil salesmen selling the hard water devices which really dont work. they only work at removing the lime scale on the exact spot they are attached to the water line.

as with this fuel improver its all just snake oil sold to gullible people and if it wasnt for gullible sheeple these things wouldnt stand the test of time.

·
Registered
814 Posts
They first thing I thought of when I saw this were those snake oil salesmen selling the hard water devices which really dont work. they only work at removing the lime scale on the exact spot they are attached to the water line.

as with this fuel improver its all just snake oil sold to gullible people and if it wasnt for gullible sheeple these things wouldnt stand the test of time.
But it's backed by science!! There are magnetics at work. The fuel isn't altered chemically. They even correctly specify that the installation should be after the fuel filter.

Snake oil is so 20th century, no one falls for that joke any more, people are a lot wiser nowadays.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
I had a friend who swapped a 1,200 HP fully built LS1 into his car.

Then I drove him around in an E30 325e with one of these installed and he sold his car the next day to buy a stock BMW to put one of these on. He said the power was absolutely overwhelming.

I would not buy one of these unless you are used to high-HP vehicles or have ample track time.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Very interesting....I would think those high powered magnets would turn leaded gas into un-leaded. FTW!! :dunno:
Of course not, don't be ridiculous. Turning leaded gasoline into unleaded gasoline would be the opposite of alchemy which is impossible for obvious scientific related reasons.

The product promises to be a miracle, not magic. Only god can do stuff like that.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Is this device based on the same well proven scientific law that states 'when you attach an M5 badge to the back of a 528/520d/540 etc you instantly get 400 horse power'. If so where can I buy it?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts