BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

2101 - 2120 of 2140 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
I noticed you are in D.C area and so do I. Can you Private Message me how much you bought it for? I am trying to find out the market value of similar car but KBB and Nadaguide are giving two different numbers
Thanks
Greetings,

Unfortunately, I don't think either one of us can send or receive PMs. If you give me your email I'm happy to touch bases with you.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Email sent. Yes the post requirement does make things a little more challenging to communicate with other board members, especially since I can find out the answer to any question by searching. These cars have been out over 12 years, if an issue has happened there is a discussion of it somewhere on here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello, bought on 12/24/2010
Black exterior.
Black interior.
Aluminum panels.
Exhaust Tails Hardget.
21-inch Hardget wheels.
Tarragona, Spain
regards

·
Registered
7 Posts
I having smg trouble, can anyone guide me in the correct direction. Codes are 4f40, 4f43, 4fa0, 4f42, car i stuck in neutral, was driving out of no where the car push its self to N n got a yellow cog, turn the car off and turn right on kept driving, 2mins later car goes to N, i turn it of again, but when i go to turn it on, i wont turn on, and those are the codes i am getting right now. Any ideas?

·
Registered
230 Posts
I’m in the process of purchasing a Monaco blue SMG car. Can’t wait to officially own another M5, it’s been too long in between.
I'm getting my 5.5 stroker picked up next month after 2 years

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Nice! I’ll bet you’re happy to get that. Mine isn’t a stroker, but it is in pristine condition. I would say enjoy that car, but I’m pretty sure you will. Cheers

2101 - 2120 of 2140 Posts