BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

2101 - 2120 of 2129 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
I noticed you are in D.C area and so do I. Can you Private Message me how much you bought it for? I am trying to find out the market value of similar car but KBB and Nadaguide are giving two different numbers
Thanks
Greetings,

Unfortunately, I don't think either one of us can send or receive PMs. If you give me your email I'm happy to touch bases with you.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Email sent. Yes the post requirement does make things a little more challenging to communicate with other board members, especially since I can find out the answer to any question by searching. These cars have been out over 12 years, if an issue has happened there is a discussion of it somewhere on here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello, bought on 12/24/2010
Black exterior.
Black interior.
Aluminum panels.
Exhaust Tails Hardget.
21-inch Hardget wheels.
Tarragona, Spain
regards

·
Registered
7 Posts
I having smg trouble, can anyone guide me in the correct direction. Codes are 4f40, 4f43, 4fa0, 4f42, car i stuck in neutral, was driving out of no where the car push its self to N n got a yellow cog, turn the car off and turn right on kept driving, 2mins later car goes to N, i turn it of again, but when i go to turn it on, i wont turn on, and those are the codes i am getting right now. Any ideas?

·
Registered
230 Posts
I’m in the process of purchasing a Monaco blue SMG car. Can’t wait to officially own another M5, it’s been too long in between.
I'm getting my 5.5 stroker picked up next month after 2 years

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Nice! I’ll bet you’re happy to get that. Mine isn’t a stroker, but it is in pristine condition. I would say enjoy that car, but I’m pretty sure you will. Cheers

2101 - 2120 of 2129 Posts
About this Discussion
2.1K Replies
1.3K Participants
andresousa1791
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing