BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be there Sunday thru Wednesday. It should be an awsome party.

I plan to post some photos for those who can't make it.

p.s. Watch out for those cops of the way there. They'll be waiting.

Au revoir!

·
Registered
311 Posts
What would be some good things to attend? I'm not really familiar with the event and the website didn't really list much that sounded interesting.

Now if I could go there and hear an aftermarket exhaust shootout for the M5, I'd be there for sure! Tubi, Dinan, SuperSprint...

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I plan on being there from Friday before through Saturday after.
Already signed up for Sunday afternoon Saftey School at Michelin Test Track, Monday Autocross at Performance Center, Tuesday Driving school at Road Atlanta.
Also, doing interview and test drive with Grassroots Motorsports Magazine on Sunday morning at Road Atlanta

Mark

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's more like it. I'll also be doing safety school & road Atlanta is a must.

I'll see you there.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'll be attending OFest but not in a new M5. Instead I have an original German market 1985 M5. It'll be in the concours...and yes it does have alot of track miles..it's now retired.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Mark-
I think I saw where you were doing the Panoz track days in Sebring, but you may want to consider the November Road Atlanta dates to get your full fall fix! I'm waiting on a call-back from them to determine if I'll be attending Sat or Sun or both.
BTW, I'll be at the Petit Lemans on Saturday in my '00 Carbon Black. I, too, bought tix directly through Panoz, vs. through 'CCA.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Pretty sure Mel Abrams will be there with his E34 M5 (black w/motorsport striping). This info from the E34 egroup list.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I will also be there with my carbon black m5 newly repaired after an incident with a mailbox and an idiot Integra driver.

I pick it up today and hope it was restored to mint condition! Just some scratches that required sanding and refinishing, but scratches are enough to devalue a car :-(

Both rims that were chipped were replaced.

<a href="http://www.yo.org/damage.html">click here to see</a>

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey! that's my car!... and I thought I would be one of the few E34 M5's there. (at least '93) I'll be easy to spot. Cross spoke wheels interesting NY plates.

Drive safely.

I'll See you all there!

Max

Originally posted by KKelly:
Pretty sure Mel Abrams will be there with his E34 M5 (black w/motorsport striping). This info from the E34 egroup list.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm not that bold. I have the Motorsports pin stripes but the car is black/black popular combo back in '93.

Cheers!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts