BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to know, because every member, that does have it pleaase post videos on youtube of it..

there are only 2 and i need more

because i cant decide between Eisenmann Race or the AA

·
Registered
62 Posts
AA catback exhaust

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X1aV9lusqo8&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X1aV9lusqo8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

·
Registered
682 Posts
Eisenmann and AA are two totally diff systems. Eisenmann is only mufflers if you dont also include the x-pipe and high flow cats.. AA is a full system stage 1,2,3 cat and resonator delete.

I have AA on my M5 and personally the exhaust sound is like an F1 car much better sound than eisenmann mufflers without x-pipe and I felt a big differance in power on the bottom end with stock headers!

AA claims over 17hp with software which I believe!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
AA catback exhaust

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X1aV9lusqo8&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X1aV9lusqo8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

ive seen that vid thats one of two on youtube.. if you can do me the biggest favor can you record it up up close with you just revving it up...

and also maybe after like 3-4revs just take off

and can you pleeease post some pics the rear of your car with the tips... im jjust not sure if i should get oval tips (eisenmann) or the round tips.. so i want to see your round tips

thanks,

and i also understand thats the eisenmann is just muffler and AA is cat-back.. im just going for the sound mostly, and then think about power later with other mods

·
Registered
62 Posts
ive seen that vid thats one of two on youtube.. if you can do me the biggest favor can you record it up up close with you just revving it up...

and also maybe after like 3-4revs just take off

and can you pleeease post some pics the rear of your car with the tips... im jjust not sure if i should get oval tips (eisenmann) or the round tips.. so i want to see your round tips

thanks,

and i also understand thats the eisenmann is just muffler and AA is cat-back.. im just going for the sound mostly, and then think about power later with other mods
Im away in school now but when i get home with a camera I will take some more videos no problem. I wont be home for a couple weeks and dont have any pics sorry. Will get them up soon though.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Im in Asia for another 4-weeks sorry cant help with a video!!

As for sound you will not be let down! Only problem is cold start you will wake up all the neighbors in the morning!! hahaha

·
Registered
62 Posts
Im in Asia for another 4-weeks sorry cant help with a video!!

As for sound you will not be let down! Only problem is cold start you will wake up all the neighbors in the morning!! hahaha
+1 agreed! hahah its pretty loud when cold but after a few minutes it gets much better... and think of it this way... if your only interested in sound right now and power later, the AA is an amazing sound, AND you get the benefit of increasing power as well so its a win/win situation.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Looks of the eisenmann oval tips really cannot be beat. i have the eisenmann m6 exhaust on my 650 so a sound clip really wouldn't help you but hears a pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
242 Posts
it does sound mean on my 650 though

·
Registered
56 Posts
My M6 with AA, love the sound.. :M5launch:

·
Registered
836 Posts
That sounds great
I notice you have a vert Kaspar. That's good to know that the AA set up works on verts without modding.
How about your Eibach springs? are they specifically for the M6 vert or are they for 650vert pr M6 coupe?

·
Registered
56 Posts
That sounds great
I notice you have a vert Kaspar. That's good to know that the AA set up works on verts without modding.
How about your Eibach springs? are they specifically for the M6 vert or are they for 650vert pr M6 coupe?

Thanks TimK, just got back from a top down spin, the sounds when down shifting is soooo Addictive cherrsagai</O:p
Yes AA cat back and springs are for the M6 vert....<O:p</O:p

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hey Kasper can you please post some pics of the rear of your car, and some pics of the exhaust.. i just want to see how the aftermarket round tips look

Thank you!
Here you go,, Not the best shots,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

Attachments

·
Registered
682 Posts
AA exhaust in my opinion is the best buy for you money becuase of the awesome F1 sound and Power increase!

However the M5 exhaust is not aligned correctly and they do not support you on it basically telling me it me or my car that has the problem! I had to spend a few hundred dollars to have both my mufflers cut and realigned to make them straight. Ive spoken to more than two people who have had the same problem recently!

·
Company Representative for Active Autowerke
189 Posts
AA exhaust in my opinion is the best buy for you money becuase of the awesome F1 sound and Power increase!

However the M5 exhaust is not aligned correctly and they do not support you on it basically telling me it me or my car that has the problem! I had to spend a few hundred dollars to have both my mufflers cut and realigned to make them straight. Ive spoken to more than two people who have had the same problem recently!
PM Sent.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts