BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

How many M6 owners are there on m6board.com. Please post your car here if delivered

558K views 1K replies 380 participants last post by  NardoM6 
#1 · (Edited)
Since the similar question over in the M5 E39 forum that have over 1100 replies and here is one started for the E60 M5 I think we might just as well start one for the BMW M6 (E63) owners. If your BMW M6 is delivered, please reply to this post with:

• Delivery date
  • Colour interiour and exteriour
  • Interior panels which kind
  • If you have any options
So far we know we have this BMW M6 owner on the m6board.com:

Member Luzius

Anyone forgotten?

So please post here if you have got your M6 E63 delivered!

Also, you can upload pictures of your M6 in the BMW M6 Owners Gallery by clicking here. Go to Upload Photos to upload pictures of your BMW M6.

See less See more
#4 ·
Re: How many M6 owners are there on m6board.com. Please post your car here if deliver

hello everyone !

iam new here
, after driving my E46 M3 for a couple of years, i thought to change to the new beast THE M6, iam getting it in mid August, and it`s the 2nd M6 in the ME :wroom:

#6 · (Edited by Moderator)
Re: How many M6 owners are there on m6board.com. Please post your car here if deliver

Hi @All

First, thanks Gustav for activating my account ;). So this is my first try of posting, hopefully it works :M5thumbs:

This Monday i've received my brand new M6 in Switzerland and i'm very very very happy with this amazing beast!

Two weeks ago I was able to watch my M6 build in the Factory of Dingolfing. I had the honor to witness some parts of the final steps in this absolutely amazing building process as well as to see all other steps of this huge production plant (no pictures where allowed :sad3: )

Pictures will follow soon :p

cheers
PAT

Pics here.

#8 ·

Hi @All,

congratulations for this good board and the fantastic community.
I am Upgrading from an 645 and have my M6 delivered in mid October
with the new Vmax.-Modul.

Nice to meet and drive with you. :M5launch:

#9 ·

Thanks and welcome! How did you find us? Please post of your M6 when you receive it :thumbsup:

SalesOrgBuilder said:
Hi @All,

congratulations for this good board and the fantastic community.
I am Upgrading from an 645 and have my M6 delivered in mid October
with the new Vmax.-Modul.

Nice to meet and drive with you. :M5launch:

#10 ·

Gustav said:
Thanks and welcome! How did you find us? Please post of your M6 when you receive it :thumbsup:
I was looking for some articles about the M6 just to shorten the waiting time. I am happy to find people who like the same things as i do. Maybe there is someone around here who has experience with the Continental tires. I am trying to get my car with Pirellis, because every test i read was on Pirellis.

#11 ·

I have a M6 on order, MAY/JUN delivery. I was woundering will the 6 speed be a option or is the SMG that good adn you wont even think about the clutch ?? Please help. Thanks in advance ...

#13 ·
JUTI said:
Delivery 22.7.2005
Interior Indianapolis Red and Sapphire Black exteriour
Interior panels Piano Black
Extended leather, PDC, HUD, Navi prof, TV...

You will find many pictures at www.carfreaks.net :byebye:
Hey mate, could you please mail me a few pics? that is the same colour combo that I have ordered and would like to see what it looks like :)
Gerardo@thwane.co.za

Thanks in advance

#14 · (Edited)

SalesOrgBuilder said:
I was looking for some articles about the M6 just to shorten the waiting time. I am happy to find people who like the same things as i do. Maybe there is someone around here who has experience with the Continental tires. I am trying to get my car with Pirellis, because every test i read was on Pirellis.
Hi! My M6 was delivered with Continental SportContact2. After my first trip to Germany in July I noticed that the right front tyre was missing little fingertip sized pieces from the outer corner. One week ago I received new front tires and they goes to warranty. Otherwise I was satisfied with those SC2. The second trip in the mid September I had Corsas. I do not have to say much... They were far more better at the NĂĽrburgring when they became warm. Traction was marwellous. No more screeming tires at the corners... :wroom:
And no more missing rubber pieces. :byebye:
One thing you have to remember nevertheless is that whan Corsas are cold in the beginning of every day use trip they are SO slippery... watch out before they warm up!

#15 ·

Infamous///M6 said:
I have a M6 on order, MAY/JUN delivery. I was woundering will the 6 speed be a option or is the SMG that good adn you wont even think about the clutch ?? Please help. Thanks in advance ...
Only one word: SMGIII :15:

I had SMGII in my ex M3 Kelleners Sport. It was fantastic. Now I have to say that with SMGIII they have managed to make the shifting more comfortable even if it is now faster also. In the every day use SMGIII shifts so smooth that you do not miss automatic gearbox at all when driving f.e. with D4 programm. When you go to the track, well, there is nothing better than SMGIII. Ugh! I have spoken. kinggf

#17 ·
M-bitious said:
Pictures are up since yesterday, but for the record, yes my M6 individual has been delivered to me and I am loving every minute of it. lovelove

Frank (Amsterdam - The Netherlands).
Hi Frank,

what other things make it individual? Only different things compared to my car are little more black on the doors, Schnitzer trunk mat and M-pedals... :confused2

JUTI

#18 ·
It's the M individual package that I bought:
Full leather merino goldenbraun (incl. dashboard in nappa black), azurit black metallic, alcantara headlining, carbon fibre dash inserts. The leather and metallic paint are not available from the regular options list. The pedals and the trunkmat are just aftermarkt products I bought.

Frank.

#20 · (Edited)
How rude!! Just realised that I forgot to post on here when my car arrived! It was delivered on 31 October 2005, just in time for Halloween :haha2:

The car is Indy Red with Black leather and CF interior trim. There weren't many options available on UK cars so I went for bluetooth, TV, High beam assist and a couple of other minor things. Just been through the first service so I can finally kick the ar*e out of it! :1:

How good is it? My E60 M5 has been sitting in my garage barely used and unloved for the past three weeks... Yes, the M6 really is that good!

#26 · (Edited)
OLD SPEED LOVER said:
Vehicle in final check - delivery expected next week. Alpine white with piano black interior. You have a great site - Thanks for all the info!.
SOME PICS DURING PRE-DELIVERY SERVICE - WAS INVITED TO REVIEW VEHICLE - QIUTE NICE - LESS IS MORE?????

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.