BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1081 - 1084 of 1084 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have been using this site for research over the past few months and figured I would sign up and make my first post. A couple months back I picked up a 2007 E63 in Stratus Grey over black with carbon fiber, and a 6-speed manual. I only got to drive it a few times before my house was packed up for a move to Germany. I am excited for it to arrive on this side of the pond in a couple weeks. The weather is less than optimal this time of year but I will drive it as much as possible and use the down-time to get some maintenance knocked out so it is primed and ready to go for when the warmer weather returns.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys, I am Matt from Philadelphia!

Have used this site for tons of different things over the past 7 months of owning my M6 so I figured I would finally join!

For my car, I'm the second owner of my 2006 M6 with 43k miles! It is Alpine White on Black Merino Leather with Carbon Fiber Trim and comfort access package.

Things I have done so far-
Painted calipers Estoril blue with M/// decal

Projects for the future-
RPI scoops
BMC filters
Carbon filter delete
Carbon fiber front grille

At the moment I do not plan to mess with the car too much mechanically. To me it is driving perfectly and reinforcing my love for the M cars. I will be adding some cosmetic upgrades to fit my personal taste so stay tuned! Any advice or ideas for anything are more than welcome. Pictures will be coming soon!

Thank you all for reading!
Matt

1081 - 1084 of 1084 Posts