BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1041 - 1060 of 1081 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Howdy,
Wanted to check in and introduce myself. Recently acquired an 09 M6 coupe in carbon schwarz metallic w/ 46xxx miles. These are the original pics from a month ago. I have bought various mods since and will update soon. Just wanted to say how great this forum is as a resource and community. Cheers,

-Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm new to the E64 ... what a great machine! I purchased my 'Zeus' last month. Loving every minute of it.

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thanks Good Lady. Registration submitted :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Took delivery of mine today! 2010 alpine white on Indianapolis red extended interior and carbon fiber everything. Car is 100% stock with the exception of a Weissslicht angel eye upgrade (not pictured) and Vorsteiner spoiler, which has yet to be mounted.

Car has comfort access, soft close doors, and heads up display which, besides the interior, are must have options for the car IMO. Car's on brand new Firestone Indy 500 tires

Parents came to check out the ride! Dad's jealous I have more HP than his XLR now ;)

That interior! A bit of wear on the bolster. Got an appointment next monday to have the entire ride detailed inside and out by a good friend of mine. Wax, sealant, the works. He did my e46 M3 and it feels brand new!

More shots to come! Just a few cell phone pics before the sun went away.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks to the wonders of depreciation, here is my new ride. '06 M6 with 65k on it (which I thought was pretty good before I saw the one with only 18k above!), bone stock. Planning to leave the powerplant alone, except some preventative maintenance, but I will be murdering out the exterior soon and upgrading to CIC someday. I'm not a car-flipper (unlike some of its previous owners), and I'll be DIY all the way, so I'll be around!

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Damn, that's great with such low mileage. I got an 09. Well, look around the forums, and ask if you have any questions man.

Yeah... previous owner was 75 years old... and his wife was a bit scared of riding the beast, so it was parked in his garage most of the time...

M6 e63 & X5 50iA

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just been reading until now so first post. My "new" M6, - 2009 completly stock, black/black (Saphire Black) with poor spec but with the 2009 navigation, excellent condition and only 21K miles.

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Beautiful Beast. Welcome!

·
Registered
6 Posts
New member from Bangkok Thailand

Hello from Bangkok, Thailand. I just acquired 07' 645ci convertible. Really enjoy driving.
I put 20" BC forged wheels + air suspension and custom front lip. That would be all exterior mod since my wife is driving it as well.

Attachments

1041 - 1060 of 1081 Posts
About this Discussion
1.1K Replies
381 Participants
Siim Pallav
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing