BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1021 - 1040 of 1084 Posts

·
8,376 Posts
Sounds good.

Start with your local BMW Car Club car control clinic class, then progress to high performance driving.

Then try the BMW M driving school:

BMW Performance Driving School - BMW North America

I understand I have little experience on public roads but I am turning 18 In less than a week and have never received a ticket. I keep it responsible and had a corvette that was slightly faster before the m6 for over a year. This is not saying that the m is any less capable of getting me in trouble. I am actually trying to pick a driving school to attend with my dad this summer I have looked at skip barber and bondurant. Any reccomendations?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well done for this noble board and the fanciful municipal.
I am Progression from a 645 and have my M6 sent in mid-October
with the original Amax.-Modal
Good to come across and drive with you.

PREVENTATIVE VEHICLE MAINTENANCE

·
Registered
66 Posts
Delivery Date: Purchased 4/28/2015
Color: Black Sapphire Metallic\Black
Interior: Carbon Fiber
Options:
Comfort Access
Heads Up Display
HD Radio
Satellite Radio

I'm the 3rd owner - 2nd owner knew the previous owner had a lot of work done, but no idea what. It will be a fun adventure seeing what's been done to it. :)

Photos to follow - it came with some pretty crappy 20" chromed rims (ugly and flaking) that I'm in the middle of plastidipping as a temporary fix. Going to be looking for OEM rims soon. Tomorrow she's getting a three stage polish (I own a detailing company). Once my Dr.ColorChip comes in she'll get a few rock chips touched up, and then coated (CQuartzUK for now).

·
Registered
657 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Just pocked up this E64 M6. 2007 SMG with 44k Miles. Interlagos Blue. Love it!

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi all. I have had my E63 M6 for 10 mths now. It is a silverstone II with silverstone full leather interior. September 05 build, 63000km and a full BMW service book. The car is immaculate and totally stock. It goes like a jet and makes all the right sounds. My wife calls this car my mistress and she is probably correct as I fall more and more in love with it every time I drive it.
It has been ppi a few times and I am now mentally comfortable with owning a cheap super car that still has potential for serious wallet damage.

People love the car and the styling. Most don't believe it is 10 yrs old. The only way I can get people to understand what it is, is by comparing it to a 4 seater lambs and then they get it.

Crazy car with lots of ownership "excitement" potential! First track day this weekend and can't wait. Thanks to all the contributors who have given me joy and nightmares in equal measure while I read your invaluable posts. How lucky are we to have the zenith of BMW natural aspiration!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hello fellas! I have had my beast for over a year, but I don't drive it much and I am a newbie to the forum. I am interested in connecting with you guys and attending local events. 2010 Silverstone E63 M6.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi everyone. I just bought a one owner 2010 M6 convertible with 47,500 miles. It is Saphire Black with Indy Red interior. I am picking it up next week in Dallas and doing a road trip back to Maryland. I will post pics and road trip details when I return. All kinds of excited -- can't wait!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys/girls

I picked up this 2010 E64 M6 with 30k miles, about 6 weeks ago in San Diego and drove her home to Northern CA.

Glad be here and I'm hoping to learn a lot about these amazing machines

1021 - 1040 of 1084 Posts