BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1001 - 1020 of 1084 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
I love the angle the shot was taken at on pics 3 & 4 :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Alpine White, 42k miles. Drove 6.5k miles since Nov 2013. Garaged Beast

Current Mods:

Carbon Fiber Front Grilles
RPI Scoops with Block-off Plates
Eisenmann Race Exhaust
BMC Air Filters
Eibachs Lowering Springs
BurgerTuning Wheel Spacers 12mm Rear 10mm Front
Interior and License Plate WeissLicht LED lights
3M Clear Bra Whole Front and Rear Bumper

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Used owner

Hello all. New to the forum and M cars. Bought a used 2007 M6 last fall. only got to put 1000km on it before she got put away for the winter. So far...love it and can't wait to get it back out in the spring. No mods yet. Don't really plan any. 507 Hp. is lots. I'll add minor conveniences to it...led lighting, F/R cameras that's about it. Oh gotta get that pesky speed limiter taken off...gotta see 200mph before I die. 171 is pretty fast..okay it's insanely fast but 200 is faster.

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm a 17 year old kid I'm Kansas City MO just traded my c6 vette for a completely stock 2008 m6 convertible. Love love love it so far! Would like to know the best aftermarket mods for this car. Especially looking for gas milage tips! ImageUploadedByAG Free1426703875.062326.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1426703896.118154.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
260 Posts
1) Keep it stock

2) Gas milage is what it is... Keep your air filters clean, and tires at proper pressure, and thats that.. do NOT put anything lower than premium in this car.

·
8,376 Posts
Hi welcome to our board.

If you are really only 17 years old you should feel very blessed to be able to own a V10 M6 at such a young age.

I highly encourage you to take advance driving lessons as the power of these engines can hurt the driver or the public very easily.

Drive safely and responsibly please.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I understand I have little experience on public roads but I am turning 18 In less than a week and have never received a ticket. I keep it responsible and had a corvette that was slightly faster before the m6 for over a year. This is not saying that the m is any less capable of getting me in trouble. I am actually trying to pick a driving school to attend with my dad this summer I have looked at skip barber and bondurant. Any reccomendations?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
3 Posts
[URL="http:///Users/uncle_ken/Desktop/landyachts.jpg"/URL]
2014 M6 GC

I am actually trying to pick a driving school to attend with my dad this summer I have looked at skip barber and bondurant. Any reccomendations?
You could do a lot worse than the BMW Performance School in Spartanburg. Bonus is all the great nearby roads in the Smokies.

1001 - 1020 of 1084 Posts