BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 1084 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Vehicle in final check - delivery expected next week. Alpine white with piano black interior. You have a great site - Thanks for all the info!.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all !

Black m6 delivered 11th November 2005. Red Interior / most options.

Also oil pipe leak after 1100km ! Dealer's mechanic said that BMW may recall the cars to replace the 10 bar pressure pipe in question with a 15 bar capacity one.

Otherwise fantastic car.

Cheers,
Oli.

·
Registered
356 Posts
OLD SPEED LOVER said:
Vehicle in final check - delivery expected next week. Alpine white with piano black interior. You have a great site - Thanks for all the info!.
SOME PICS DURING PRE-DELIVERY SERVICE - WAS INVITED TO REVIEW VEHICLE - QIUTE NICE - LESS IS MORE?????

Attachments

·
Registered
301 Posts
Re: How many M6 owners are there on m6board.com. Please post your car here if deliver

OLD SPEED LOVER said:
SOME PICS DURING PRE-DELIVERY SERVICE - WAS INVITED TO REVIEW VEHICLE - QIUTE NICE - LESS IS MORE?????
That is all class mate... The M6 looks sensational in white. Congrats..
:M5thumbs:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Re: How many M6 owners are there on m6board.com. Please post your car here if deliver

My first post on the board.

Took delivery on 28th November of M6 in silvertone II with full black leather and piano black trim.

Loving it - full review to follow in a week or so.

Previously owned M3 and M3 CSL.

Paul

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I've just realised I haven't posted my car in here. Build week 37/05 - Indianapolis Red/Black Extended Merino/CF trim. Best BMW I've ever owned - I just don't know how they are going to top this!

Tim

·
Registered
324 Posts

Ok mate .I've seen anouther silverstone II in staleybridge just wonderd mate oh by the way in that color the car looks s*it hot :byebye:

·
Registered
1,903 Posts

Evil Vanos said:
Ok mate .I've seen anouther silverstone II in staleybridge just wonderd mate oh by the way in that color the car looks s*it hot :byebye:
Oy what you doing with the CAI intakes on your avitar Evil? Have you done it yet?

·
Registered
1,091 Posts

Can we start a new thread for the chat please guys?

Thanks

Tim

·
Registered
1,091 Posts

willm5ad said:
Sorry Tim, just a bit of bantermmmmmm
Will
No need for the apology - this thread is starting to get a bit untidy - I'll go through it tomorrow and delete all the chatter so that people who just want to see who's got what don't have to wade through three times as many posts as they really need to.

I don't intend to become a "'net Nazi" (no offence intended to anyone), and believe a certain amount of off topic chat is not just inevitable but required as part of life's rich tapestry, just as you'd not expect people to ONLY talk about M5s or 6s at a meet - I just think the stickies are there for a specific purpose. My aim is purely to keep this forum as the best BMW resource on the 'net. If I delete something and you don't like it, just send me a pm..

Watch this post disappear in a puff of smoke sometime tomorrow!

Tim

·
Registered
1,903 Posts

Tim_M said:
No need for the apology - this thread is starting to get a bit untidy - I'll go through it tomorrow and delete all the chatter so that people who just want to see who's got what don't have to wade through three times as many posts as they really need to.

I don't intend to become a "'net Nazi" (no offence intended to anyone), and believe a certain amount of off topic chat is not just inevitable but required as part of life's rich tapestry, just as you'd not expect people to ONLY talk about M5s or 6s at a meet - I just think the stickies are there for a specific purpose. My aim is purely to keep this forum as the best BMW resource on the 'net. If I delete something and you don't like it, just send me a pm..

Watch this post disappear in a puff of smoke sometime tomorrow!

Tim
No problems Tim no offence taken, Evil Vanos and I are good pals and enjoy our share of banter, but I agree not the place for it on an open forum, and Evil Vanos is definitely not for the weak hearted:D , great bloke with a wicked sense of humour.
Expect this to follow in the puff of smoke sometime today:D .
Keep up the great work Tim
Cheerscherrsagai
WillM5AD

·
Registered
6 Posts

Hi im new here, ive just found this forum and find it an excellent resource, my dad has a 2005 bmw m6 in silverstone II and a 2004 bmw x5 in Sterling Grey.

If you want to chat about the m6, id be more than happy to talk to you all!

Joe

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #39

Welcome!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi to all members from ITALY.

My car is on the truck next week from Germany to Italy.

I have chosen M6 Silverstone II / Silversone II / Carbon

production 50 week , arrived 16/12/2005 to the bmw dealer

NO full leather , standard leather

options:
07me M drivers pachage with 305 km/h speed limiter
Logic 7 + cd charger
Aux input
Sony T610 T630 snap in
Adaptive Head Lights
Park distance control
Garage telecontrol
Allarm sistem
TV
Navi professional with bluetooth
HUD
Skysac
Auto high beam
some other little stuff

I had in the past in order:

01) FIAT RITMO DIESEL 50 hp 1987
02) RENAULT 9 TSE 75 hp 1989
03) RENAUL 11 TURBO I series 115 hp 1991
04) RENAUL 11 TURBO II series 130 hp 1992
05) Mitsubishi Eclipse AWD Turbo 200 hp 1993
06) Mitsubishi 3000GT I series 300 hp 1995
07) Mitsubishi 3000GT II series 6 speed 300 hp 1997 (tuned to 340 hp)
08) BMW E60 530 Diesel Steptronic 218 hp 2003
09) BMW E63 645ci SMG 333hp 2004
10) BMW E63 M6 507 hp 2006

I hope to full enjoy my new M6 without problems , I will post the photos when I will receive it.

Happy christmas to all, best regards.

Ay

21 - 40 of 1084 Posts