BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

121 - 140 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
I like to change cars. There are a couple of cars I would like to buy. Will let you know how the auction goes.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
I like to change cars. There are a couple of cars I would like to buy. Will let you know how the auction goes.
Now that you are parting ways with the Koenigsegg, what was your overall ownership experience like? The good? The bad? The ugly? How was it to live with? Was it easy / hard to drive?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
Well I have enjoyed owning the CCR and the fact that so many people don`t know what it is. It is easy to drive although the turning circle could do with improvement. I hope it sells and goes to a good home. I also hope Koenigsegg regain the title of the fastest production car as I like their independent attitude and the fact they are not mainstream and they push the boundaries of design.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Since Shoebag mentioned she would say how the auction went I think it's ok to say it didn't meet the reserve sadly. It is a truely stunning car in the flesh. She also had a rather nice ride home, ;) Was good to meet you J.

Also would it be ok to check with your friend if it is ok to post the VIN for the purple CC8S, as I know it, but I don't want to post it without the owner's permission?

2 of the pictures I took of it.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hey Boxer! thrilled for you, and I bet shoebag is happy to have sold the car also, she was on the forum and as im sure you know was the former owner. Hope you enjoy the Egg along with all her stable mates.

I must say i do admire your taste in cars:thumbsup: Will you be taking her along to the Mulberry one of these days?

regards Alan W

·
Registered
13 Posts
Here are a few recent pictures. So far have only driven it a couple of times. Gearshift takes a bit of getting used to. Car is very very quick though.

Attachments

121 - 140 of 169 Posts