1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok. Just to let you know I have a 2005 CCR in green. I think there are only about 6 or so here in the UK.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Nice!! they are quite rare everywhere, and never will be in every car park I think :D

This question would come up at some point or the other but would you care to post pics for us to drool at?

Gustav, you get all the fun :D And do share the vid ASAP....

·
Registered
7,933 Posts
Ok. Just to let you know I have a 2005 CCR in green. I think there are only about 6 or so here in the UK.
pics please!!

I never saw pics of a ' civilian ' one, only the press and magazine / Gustav pics

W

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Wow! :eek: Welcome!

Can you show us some pictures?

If you have any question regardign your particular car I can help you out with direct questions to Koenigsegg.

Best regards Gustav

PS: Did you see my factory visit and the Geneva reports (one and two)?

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Wow, gorgeous,. just gorgeous!

When I had my ride in a Koenigsegg CCX in Monte Carlo by the owner (who have had a CCR as well) he told me he races a Porsche Carrera GT on the Spanish freeway to around 300 km/h and it didn't stand a chance- Any nice encounters yet?

Gustav

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Also, you are very welcome to join us on our airfield events, next up is 18th of May. Here is pics and videos from our last event of 2007.

<object width="470" height="406"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/p/A92FA313C6D6A5E7" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/p/A92FA313C6D6A5E7" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="470" height="406" wmode="transparent"></embed></object>

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks. It is really loud inside but you get used to the noise. Driving it is quite easy although I was a bit scared in the wet after Christian said don`t put your foot down when going round bends to join motorways. I guess that is common sense really but the thought of 806 bhp and rear wheel drive is still quite frightening. More so now after I lost control of my beloved Viper in November and smashed into a tree and that only has 500bhp!
The only negatives is the turning circle which is terrible and I have difficulty getting it into reverse - you need a strong left arm and the gear stick is quite high.

I am very happy to own the K`Egg and have a lot of respect for it. As far as I am aware I am the first girl owner of a Koenigsegg which would have put a smile on my Dad`s face as it`s his fault that I have a passion for cars.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
OMG! Marry me, not Mike S!! lovelove

:haha: :thumbsup:
nah dont marry those guys, its me you want....:hihi:
i wont bother you,and iff you need me i will be in your garage sleeping right next to the beast:15:

j/k

great that you found your way over here. good luck with that fine piece off art and please drive safe with that weapon lovelove

1 - 20 of 169 Posts