BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many golf bags will fit in the trunk of the m5 or m3? Looking to replace my 911 for a 4 seater so everyone gets to play!

·
Registered
240 Posts
You should be able to squeeze 4 soft bags in the M5, but the drivers may need to be rearranged due to their length. I can't comment on the M3, But I have done 4 bags in my car.

Eric

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
s62fan said:
You should be able to squeeze 4 soft bags in the M5, but the drivers may need to be rearranged due to their length. I can't comment on the M3, But I have done 4 bags in my car.

Eric
Hmm.. 4 bags + 4 girls. sounds like the car i need to buy.

·
Registered
184 Posts
According to the golf bag loading plaque, three, but that must be for full size bags as opposed to soft/walking bags (of which s62fan fit four).

·
Registered
399 Posts
depends on driver...if a long shafted driver then maybe 2 bags if you plull the woods out of the bags

·
Registered
187 Posts
My car has a tag stuck to the deck lid showing how to stack 3 bags properly. anyone else? I had trouble getting 2 larger(10") bags in with out removing the drivers. I think it would really depend on the size of the bags.
Tim.

dac911 said:
How many golf bags will fit in the trunk of the m5 or m3? Looking to replace my 911 for a 4 seater so everyone gets to play!

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I can only fit my one trolly and bag. Mind you it is a R7 Tour bag so I guess it aint bad. If you take out the woods 2 Tour bags might fit in parallel. I have to put my in diagonally.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
dac911 said:

Definitely fit 4 soft bags in my M5. But that makes me chauffeur of the day.

Was able to fit 2 soft bags in the rear seat of both my 911s, but that leaves two short of a foursome. But then again, that's when I sneak out in the middle of the week to play a round. hiha

·
Registered
108 Posts
I can fit 4 bags in my trunk. I do it every other week. All you have to do is take out the woods, and lay them in the trunk. 2 soft bags, and 2 staff bags. It is also possible to smoke a late model corvette with all of this gear and 4 people in the car. Don't ask me how I know.:M5launch:

Hector

dac911 said:

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
I can fit my one bag.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Actually, if neither the audio system nor the girls are enhanced, I think you can squeeze in a 4th.

tannad said:
3 girls is the max. At least that is what the tag in the trunk says:

:haha2:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts