BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i am a new owner of my indy red M5 and want a few mods and just to know how many fellow owners r in the area. i was trying to see who lives in maryland with one so i can see your mods if you have any. i live in the bowie area and mainly wanted to see/hear the eisenmann race exhaust becase everyone says that the videos do not do it justice. just let me know!!!

·
Registered
932 Posts
i guess with 41 views... not many. but there are nice indy reds here across the country.
I am in woodstock/ellicott city area. My Beast is all Dinan. Intake to pulley to rear diff to exhaust to stroker. I have all the Dinan upgrade.:M5rev:

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Reactions: cram820

·
Registered
568 Posts
I am in Maryland but I have no exhaust mods. The only mods I have are the RPI scoops/block off plates, BMC filters with a few cosmetic stuffs like tint, LED angel eyes and license plate lights.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am in Maryland but I have no exhaust mods. The only mods I have are the RPI scoops/block off plates, BMC filters with a few cosmetic stuffs like tint, LED angel eyes and license plate lights.
Yeah I want the afe intake and the rpi scoops but what are block off plates I have heard so many people say that they have them.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Down South in StMarys County. I have an Eisenmann Race section 3, It's plenty loud.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Kool what part of Maryland do you live in. also what sections do u have. And do u have any other mods that will make it sound louder. (headers or cat delete)
I live in Rockville, Md. I have the section 3 Eisenmann race only with Rpi scoops, block off plates, Hammann rep lip, and lowered on Eibachs.

I wouldnt want the sound to be any louder cause its to loud as it is.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Kool that's right around my dads place but who didvu sell that stu to my best friends wants one
at one time when I was single, I had a 2nd car for fun. sold it to carmax to buy my now wife a ring :sad2:

But she did let me upgrade my daily to an M5 :1:

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
I wish all you MD e60 M5 owners would come out to local BMW & ///M Meets

this weekend, April 2nd, is Skyline Run VII:flag:

would be awesome to have a decent m5 presence

1 - 20 of 35 Posts