160 Posts
Hi all,
Below you can see an update from polish M5 E34 registry:

HD91 = 58 cars
HD92 = 3 cars
HC91 = 49 cars
HC92 = 4 cars
HJ91 = 6 cars
In total 120 VINs are known in Poland (whole registry has 180 entries but some of the cars have been exported or wrecked).

When can we get a global summary with statistics per country ?

·
Registered
160 Posts
@Venom.
You can check and count here :wink
M5Portal.com
I know this website but it does not give me any statistical spread per country. I remember that someone in this thread posted this kind of info. Was it you ?

@Venom.
HJ91 = 6 :smile, really ? How can we check the VINs against the
existing in 'the registry' ? Also the 'no more' cars, exported or wrecked
are of interest...:wink:smile
There are a few more of HJ91 but unfortunately the VINs are unknown.
All the known VINs are supplied to Nick (frequently since 2011)

·
Registered
21 Posts
1991 e34

i bought this car a few month ago and I'm have the engine rebuilt as I type. Its a 1 owner black on black 1991 bmw M5(BK05849) 87xxx original miles got it shipped from california. I live down here in tampa bay florida. I'll try to post pics of the engine re-build here with a new thread.

·
Registered
616 Posts
GD63580 here in The US from Japan via Montreal.

Have a few cosmetic issues to tend to and fix the AC but she’s a beaut. Will do a proper photo shoot once she’s cleaned up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
255 Posts
GD63580 here in The US from Japan via Montreal.

Have a few cosmetic issues to tend to and fix the AC but she’s a beaut. Will do a proper photo shoot once she’s cleaned up.

I now remember that car being for sale. Very rare colour combo but some really weird cosmetic choices at some point in its ownership. Glad to see it end up in an enthusiast home

·
Registered
10 Posts
Adding A Rare One (Int. E34 M5 Register)

Hello: I believe my car to be quite rare here in the US. Possibly the only US Spec car with this combination

VIN: WBSHD9313MBK06254
Paint: Sebring Gray Metallic (229)
Interior: Black Nappa Leather (0226) Seat Centers F&R-door panels/mirrors Anthracite M-Cloth (0313)

Looking to get involved with BMW people and enjoy this wonderful vehicle.

Have added OEM Shadow Line Trim, Euro headlights, Mll Star wheels-polished lips.

·
Registered
213 Posts
BK03597 has turned up in Australia.
Been here for a while - converted to RHD and registered back in 1999.
Not mine, just saw it on a local FB group.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I now remember that car being for sale. Very rare colour combo but some really weird cosmetic choices at some point in its ownership. Glad to see it end up in an enthusiast home

Yes, I definitely had to look past the E46 M3 side grills lol. Overall it’s a great car though, a few cosmetic changes and some maintenance and she’s a great example to add to the collection.

761 - 780 of 789 Posts
About this Discussion
788 Replies
216 Participants
Neubauten
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing