BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

741 - 760 of 789 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey guys, brand new here!

I bought BK06123 in July of this year -- March 1991 prod date, she's got 94,589 on the clock. Any other information on this chassis number already posted?

Thanks, and happy to be aboard!

Looks like it originally came from Dayton Ohio, built 03-13-91. Not a lot of warranty history to be had from early on in its life. Sterling silver, heated seats.. Looks beautiful from your instagram, though! I recognize the name,

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have BK06091, 242,917 miles as of this morning, daily driven!

BK05640 is down for the count, being parted out.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Looks like it originally came from Dayton Ohio, built 03-13-91. Not a lot of warranty history to be had from early on in its life. Sterling silver, heated seats.. Looks beautiful from your instagram, though! I recognize the name,

Hey thanks! Yep, that's it. Original owner was a doctor in Dayton, sold her to a family friend who owned an auto parts business, and that gentleman sold her to me.
Glad you picked up BK06091, she looks good with naked M systems.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I still have GA25385 in Sussex but I am hoping to sell it soon. I put my toe in the water in the autumn (fall), but I didn't get a bite. (mixing my metaphors). I think I was asking too much at £14,995. Here is the video I made https://youtu.be/rVIsw-pDYC8
I really like the 3-spoke M-tech steering wheel - more than the 4-spoke (airbag) one that I have. Looks to be in great shape, I'm surprised 15k wouldn't fetch a buyer. I say, you are just waiting for the right next owner. Best of luck if you decide to sell!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I really like the 3-spoke M-tech steering wheel - more than the 4-spoke (airbag) one that I have. Looks to be in great shape, I'm surprised 15k wouldn't fetch a buyer. I say, you are just waiting for the right next owner. Best of luck if you decide to sell!
Thanks buddy. I hope you get as much enjoyment as I have over nearly 9 years.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Has anyone ever figured out how many of each color combo E34s were made? I know these lists exist for other M cars but have never seen one for E34 M5s.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I have BK05201 with 160k miles

Gave her some throwing stars and sport seats. Somewhere in the past, she acquired comfort seats and style 5's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
10,442 Posts
i'd forgotten about this thread. Updating with a recent acquisition. I bought BK05746 a couple months ago. It had been off the road for a while due to a light front end collision. Used hood, grills and a core support, along with a full service and it's my "beater M5"

It does have dinan stage 3 suspension, and chip, but unsure what else (it should have more parts to qualify for the badge). It's a strong running 3.6, i'm impressed with it's power, and amazingly, after about 3000 miles put on it by my son and myself, no engine oil leaks, and hardly burns any. Going to need a clutch soon, and has a few drips from the gearbox so that will be addressed in the not too distant future. I had to save this one from being parted out.

Broke 231k miles yesterday. Came with no service history, wearing a dinan badge. Unsure if its had any major engine work, but when i checked valve clearances they were all spot on. (despite the date written on the oil, air and fuel filters denoting last service in 2011!)

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
GD63609 Avus Blau/Black originally from Japan, then Canada till last week, is now here in Oregon under my ownership

Nice to see you on here. Welcome to the M5board !!
Finally, huh!? Haha thanks Jason! I’m thrilled. Come on down and let’s go drive! ;)

PS I swear I’d registered and posted here but went all through the process again this week. I’m learning;)

741 - 760 of 789 Posts
About this Discussion
788 Replies
216 Participants
Neubauten
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing