BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live here on the West Coast, California to be exact. I was able to find this BMW book (made by BMW Car magazine) at my local Barnes & Noble bookstore. However, I wanted an extra copy so I ordered one from the magazine company themselves. I placed the order on Jan 3, 2011 & they processed my order on Jan4, 2011. But, I still have no shipping confirmation or status update on when or if this book has been shipped out. I just sent them 2 nice e-mails. One to their order department & the other to their subscription department.

How long does a book take to go from the UK to the US... ? Just curious on what you guys think about this. I wonder if any of you have ever tried to get/buy things from this far away too... :dunno:

Issue 199 - January 2011 - Magazines on BMW Car Magazine

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm trying to be as patient as I can. I'm referring to the M5 Book (just to clarify & make things clear) & not issue 199 that is in that link above^^^. It's the book to the far right... ! ;)

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Keep us posted !

I will send you one of my copies if necessary !!

I bought several.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
not sure I had abord member send me a copy since I could not find any local, also the lady could not find one on their site so not sure how some are able to get it in stores and online from B&N

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
I have not been able to find a copy locally. Anyone have an extra copy for sale?

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Order it directly from the publisher! There is another thread abt this Bookazine.

·
Registered
6,918 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I know others mentioned in the other thread that they still have copies at their locations i would try and contact some of those folks to see if they can pick one up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts