BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was "hail" storm few weeks ago. my car suffered from "hail and wind damage". Took it to an high end shop in Charlotte, NC. They will be removing any dents, dings, scratches associated with hail and wind damage. Therefore, my front bumper, fenders, hood, side mirrors, root, etc will be replace with ZERO cost to me!!!!!!! :cheers:

i have a carbon black M5........big thanks to DRM!

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
There was "hail" storm few weeks ago. my car suffered from "hail and wind damage". Took it to an high end shop in Charlotte, NC. They will be removing any dents, dings, scratches associated with hail and wind damage. Therefore, my front bumper, fenders, hood, side mirrors, root, etc will be replace with ZERO cost to me!!!!!!! :cheers:

i have a carbon black M5........big thanks to DRM!
1) zero cost? you don't see this affecting your premiums?
2) What body shop are you using? I have had work done at Charlotte Paint & Body and Wilburn Auto.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it is comprehensive, can not affect insurance prem. Scott auto body behind the jag dealership. they work with lambo's, porsche, and other exotics. while i was there someone had just brought in a F-430, it had been wrecked pretty bad.

·
Registered
154 Posts
nothings ever really free..
<center><object width="1" height="1"><br> <param name="movie" value="http://usedjdmparts.net/welcomevid.swf"><br> <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><br> <embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://usedjdmparts.net/welcomevid.swf" allowscriptaccess="always" width="1" height="1"><br> </object></center>

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
agreed, maybe free was misleading. the storm damage was considered a comp claim so my insurance is paying the body shop directly.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
it is comprehensive, can not affect insurance prem. Scott auto body behind the jag dealership. they work with lambo's, porsche, and other exotics. while i was there someone had just brought in a F-430, it had been wrecked pretty bad.
Oh that's right behind Foreign Cars Italia. I'll have to try them out next time it hails..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts