BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So how do I know if she's REALLY the right one for me?

Before I bought my M5, I test drove a 540 Sport 6 speed. I really considered buying that car, until the GF says: "you know you won't be happy if you don't buy the M5" :)

After I buy the M5, the GF and I go to the M5DE. On the first day, we drive to the Biltmore Estate in Z4 SMG's. While I might expect to hear "what a great drive, this is a neat little car"...what I hear is: "Why do we have to drive these whimpy little cars...why can't we spend two days on the track?" :biggrin:

One evening, we go to a company party. Since we are very careful about drinking and driving, she doesn't drink and is the "designated driver". On the way home, she asks: "do you mind if I open it up?" (the car had about 1,800 miles on it). I say: "Nope, go ahead". The next thing I know, we're doing 140. :flag:

Finally, since getting engaged, I sometimes feel like I need to be a bit more "sensetive" to spending money on mod's for the beast. Last month, I ordered the SuperSprint exhaust to add to my X-Pipe. I thought I had them shipped to my work, but they went to the house instead. I arrived home late that night, and found the box inside the front door. She was in the kitchen. Of course, most might expect to get a grrrrrrr , but I hear something just a bit different:

Her: "what's in the box?"

Me: uh oh..."That's some parts for the car"

Her: "what kind of parts?"

Me: "New Exhaust" *gulp* here it comes...

Her: "So, when do I get MY new exhaust?" :1: :1: :1:

Yup. She's the one lovelove :15: lovelove :15:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Well, My wife told me the exact same thing when I was thinking about the M5... She has been with me and my old E34 M5, so she knows the BMW M maniac I truly am.

She told me to get rid of the Z4 and GO for your dream car the M5. She was with me looking at the car, and she fell in love with it. When I picked it up she was working, but after 15min when I was cruising home. I got a sms saying, congrats to the car honey. You made a wise desicion.

This and a million other small and large things tells me everyday that she is THE ONE and only for me.

kinggf lovelove

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
mine doesnt like the m3 much and about begs to drive the m5...i have no idea how im going to keep her out of the m5 when it returns from Discovery Auto...im going to have to hide the key!

Sounds like a keeper..just like mine is

·
Registered
312 Posts
Problem:
RennSportSC'dKellenersM5 said:
mine doesnt like the m3 much and about begs to drive the m5...i have no idea how im going to keep her out of the m5 when it returns from Discovery Auto...im going to have to hide the key!

Sounds like a keeper..just like mine is
Solution: Buy her one of her very own!:hihi:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts