BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
WOW thats so nice i love it it really look like a beast with these lines and curves of the headlight and the front bumper :eek:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Re: How about this PS job?

Hi...I need a massive photoshop favor:

i love the look of the M5 but may not be able to afford it if it is over US$ 80k...+ i do think it may be too much car for me...

Therefore, is it possible for you to photoshop a 545 with 19" BBS CH, Red brembos, and the M5 front spoiler?

Dying to visualize this but have zero photoskills...

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How would the 545i with M5 bumper look any different than the M5 concept? All you need to do is put some BBS wheels on it. I think someone already did that in another thread.

I made a bigger version of the pic. Does anyone know where I could get a full size original of the Ac Schnitzer E63 which served as the basis for this PS job?

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Tom_K said:
How would the 545i with M5 bumper look any different than the M5 concept? All you need to do is put some BBS wheels on it. I think someone already did that in another thread.

I made a bigger version of the pic. Does anyone know where I could get a full size original of the Ac Schnitzer E63 which served as the basis for this PS job?
check this thread:

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=40354

or just use this:

Please photoshop this one and make the M5 Bumper on it so we can use this image as desktop. Thank you very much

greets :byee55amg

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I used the 1600 x 1200 version. It came out pretty good. Not perfect but I think it can be used as a wallpaper. I couldn't resist posting the second file. It's a joke really. I was looking at the car and said it needs a tongue. Or maybe I've just been staring at my screen for too long? hmmm

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hi I`m new here, Love this place. I`ve visited M5board for several months and now I can`t live without checkin` new threads mmmmmm

I`d like to share with you with the final version of photoshopped 645 Ci ( M6 vision )
Thanks to Gustav for posting my earlier images.
Hope you like it.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Micko said:
It needs only m-mirrors and it's perfect!

I frankly don't like the function of the M mirrors relative to the standard ones. I just don't like my view cut off in the edges of the ovals. This is more true in the rear-view mirror where it matches up against a rectangular rear window, but I also like the bigger views on the sides as well.

I don't care that much about the distinctive look, but do not want the function impaired.

Tom

1 - 17 of 17 Posts