BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Where do you guys get your mods installed in the Houston area?
And do they have a dyno' in the premises?
Would like to find a shop in the area with the same enthusiasm for these cars as he ones in this forum (RPI, Evosport).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Without a doubt head over to Motorwerks to at least check out what they have. I was there today and they had a couple of ferrari's in for service, a cl65, sl55, 335i, ford gt, and their current project car: a c230 with a 55 amg engine in it. Those guys really know their stuff and are a class act.

More info: www.mwhouston.com

Tell him Hunter sent you and he'll hook you up :)

but no dyno there...

·
Registered
856 Posts
Lots of options Kwan - what are you planning on having done initially? I say initially, because once you start, you'll want more.

By the way, I finally removed my carbon filters - sounds nice, feels good. Hmmm, wonder what else I can do now? My wife's take on it is the vehicle was/is perfect from the BMW factory - no need to change anything.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lots of options Kwan - what are you planning on having done initially? I say initially, because once you start, you'll want more.

By the way, I finally removed my carbon filters - sounds nice, feels good. Hmmm, wonder what else I can do now? My wife's take on it is the vehicle was/is perfect from the BMW factory - no need to change anything.
I was looking into ECU,maybe, cause I dont feel like taking the ECU out and shipping it out. I wish ASR or a company like that was local. You're wife's comment sounds very familiar :haha:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.