BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Where do you guys get your mods installed in the Houston area?
And do they have a dyno' in the premises?
Would like to find a shop in the area with the same enthusiasm for these cars as he ones in this forum (RPI, Evosport).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Without a doubt head over to Motorwerks to at least check out what they have. I was there today and they had a couple of ferrari's in for service, a cl65, sl55, 335i, ford gt, and their current project car: a c230 with a 55 amg engine in it. Those guys really know their stuff and are a class act.

More info: www.mwhouston.com

Tell him Hunter sent you and he'll hook you up :)

but no dyno there...

·
Registered
856 Posts
Lots of options Kwan - what are you planning on having done initially? I say initially, because once you start, you'll want more.

By the way, I finally removed my carbon filters - sounds nice, feels good. Hmmm, wonder what else I can do now? My wife's take on it is the vehicle was/is perfect from the BMW factory - no need to change anything.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lots of options Kwan - what are you planning on having done initially? I say initially, because once you start, you'll want more.

By the way, I finally removed my carbon filters - sounds nice, feels good. Hmmm, wonder what else I can do now? My wife's take on it is the vehicle was/is perfect from the BMW factory - no need to change anything.
I was looking into ECU,maybe, cause I dont feel like taking the ECU out and shipping it out. I wish ASR or a company like that was local. You're wife's comment sounds very familiar :haha:

·
Registered
663 Posts
Kwan, we are in the works of discussing an opportunity to maybe open one of our franchises in the Dallas area. Nothing written in stone as of yet, but will keep the board members well informed.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kwan, we are in the works of discussing an opportunity to maybe open one of our franchises in the Dallas area. Nothing written in stone as of yet, but will keep the board members well informed.
That would be nice :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts