BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
TexasM5 said:
Does anyone have recommendations for a detailer in the Houston, Texas area?

Thanks,
TexasM5
I had a very good experience with the BMW dealer on I-45 near the Woodlands. I believe it is the same dealer as the one a little further South on I-45 at FM1960.

What' s the problem?

Mark

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I need a detailer in Houston, not a retailer ;) I simply want to give my car, and its paint, a nice cleaning and polishing for Christmas. Places like Bubbles and Carriage are good companies; however, I'm looking for one of those obsessive guys who spends 8 hours on your car.

TexasM5

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
TexasM5:

You are welcome to drive up to MA and have me detail it for you;). In all seriousness, check out www.autopia.org as they tend to have some great guys on there who are willing to perform the 8 hour detail (there are not many of us around). Best of luck with your seach.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Texas...

if you speak with BavHyperSports they can point you to a detailer. They are the largest BMW tuner between here in Corpus and BMP up in Dallas. They will know someone that has a good reputation.

·
Registered
55 Posts
You may want to look at some of the detailing forums for tips and try detailing your ride yourself if you have the time.

I find that I do a better job on my car then paying someone else. Plus it is enjoyable believe it or not :thumbsup:

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've been to autopia.org and received some nice suggestions there. I have found, however, that many of the autopia guys have significant disdain for people who would rather pay to have their cars detailed than do it themselves ;)

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
TexasM5 said:
I've been to autopia.org and received some nice suggestions there. I have found, however, that many of the autopia guys have significant disdain for people who would rather pay to have their cars detailed than do it themselves ;)
Sorry, detailers, retailers, they all sound the same. Because I always wash mine myself, as well as waxing and detail work, I am no help to you for those that do it professionally. There must be a place somewhere near the Galleria with all the nice cars I have seen there.

Mark

1 - 9 of 9 Posts