BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just checked the Houston C&C website, and there was no update on where the location is going to be!?????? The February event was cancelled due to bad weather condition and freezing, and I remember seeing something on their website about a new location in March, but nothing else! Does anyone know any details?
Who is planning on attending?

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I think C&C got kicked out of the Marq-E so they are looking for a new location. May be able to make the April one as I am in town during the first weekend.

·
Registered
798 Posts
The March location was held at the Lambo dealership at 45 N. When I found this out I said "Hell Naw!"...too far of a drive and was from 7-9 am which is ridiculous. I heard the April location maybe an abandonment parking lot somewhere along 59 south of westpark. I hope they figure it out. It just got way too big for Uptown plaza.

Reactions: V10PWR

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Location...too far!
Time...too early!
Space....limited!

I also hope they can figure it out!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How Aboout Another Run?

Hey Ron, are we going to be able to plan a drive During the time you are back in town?:biggrinbounce:

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I'm only in Houston from Mar 31 through around April 10th or so. If you guys want to plan one, I'll be able to make it but I don't have the time to make plans as I am swamped here in Vietnam. Do you want to try to plan something?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There was nothing wrong with the last run. I guess if approved by all the participants, we could do the same route! How do we let the Houstonians know? I don't know all of them.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm in and out of town a lot but would be interested in meeting up with everyone one of these days. Long runs on the weekends are a little tough for me (since I'm out so much and spend a lot of time with school on weekends), but defintiely meet up with everyone sometime.

Mickey

1 - 10 of 10 Posts