BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Houstonians,

Who is planning on going to April's Houston coffee and cars?
It will take place at Vintage Park on State Highway 249. I Think this location might be a decent location for this type of event. Finally!
So who's coming?

·
Registered
263 Posts
I'll try to make it...but you know me...I have to wash my car :D

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in the car wash now!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Did mine today too!!

Mickey

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
3 people so far! Awesome...
We need more Houstonian M5 board members to show up.
Let's meet early so we can all park next to each other. What time do you guys think is good?
Ron, you better make it!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Car is washed. I'm ready.

I plan to leave home at 7am so i should get there by 730a. I've never been there before, where can we meet?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All,
Let's stay in touch by calling each other.
My name is Matt & my number is (281) 836-3434.
I'm planning on being there by 7:30 as well. If you are participating and you feel comfortable sharing your contact number, please post it, that way we can stay in touch!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Sorry about the late response here. I had a buddy drop by last night and didn't check back to see if a time was set. Had planned on finishing up my classwork (from Thursday) and ended up not finishing that either. Was going to get up, do the class stuff and head out. But just looking now and looks like everyone is on the way out. Sorry about that guys.

I did talk to Ron yesterday. He was at the airport in San Francisco. I mentioned the event today and he said the wife probably wouldn't like him getting back last night and running off to meet up with everyone today (don't blame him....mine would be flat out pissed). He did say he will be home for a couple weeks. Anyway hope there is a good showing today. I live out in Katy and my number is 832.656.6537. Will meet up with everyone one of these days. Have a good one.

Mickey

·
Registered
118 Posts
and......found a screw in my left rear tire last night...:mad:..so just got back from the shop to get it repaired.

Mickey

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am sorry to hear about your tire! I ran over a piece of metal 2 weeks ago and ended up with exploded tire and damaged rim! So I know how that feels! I had to get the car towed and I was very upset! It's all over now and everything is fine.
The Houston Coffee & Cars was good. I wish you could make it so I could meet you, but there is always a next time. The light rain kinda had a negative impact on the event as there was not as many people there as I have seen in the past, but the location was good, and I think the next event will be even better.
See you around H-Town.

-Matt

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I hope you made it back home ok Ron.
For now take plenty of rest, and enjoy spending time with your family.

·
Registered
263 Posts
As they say, these things happen in threes...I got my flat tire today as I'm about to leave for work. I ended up with a pair of Kumho Ecsta SPT (is it me or do these tires feel squeamish?)

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Gents,
Are you guys available for a get together this weekend? Like to catch up and check out the upgrades you guys have performed since the last time we met up. I couldn't make cars and coffee but saw a picture of Roger's car wtih some black rims!!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Ron,

That was Matt's car with the black wheels. I was just helping him to dry it off.

I'm up for it.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I didn't see nay pictures anywhere! Where are you guys seeing these?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was just helping him to dry it off.
Roger kindly helped me dry off my car. ouich I am still embarrassed!
I am very thankfull Roger!:imnotworthy:

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Gents

How's about meeting somewhere in Katy Saturday morning at 9am just for coffee or something just to say hello. Roger, name a location.

Ron

·
Registered
51 Posts
Would like to meet some of the other M5 folks in Houston area. Already have commitment for this weekend, and saw the post for last weekend too late (i.e., about 2 min.s ago...). Hopefully another opportunity in not-to-distant future.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Gents

How's about meeting somewhere in Katy Saturday morning at 9am just for coffee or something just to say hello. Roger, name a location.

Ron
Can we do 10:00am instead? I have a class to attend from 8 to 10am and I am doing a presentation, so I can't skip it. I can wrap up my presentation and leave at 9:30 to meet at 10:00!

·
Registered
263 Posts
There is a BMWCCA Houston chapter coffee meetup

Cedar Creek-In the Heights
1034 W 20th St
Houston, TX 77008
9-12

Interested?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts