BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi H-towners, Need some coding done on your BMW e60? I can help. If there is enough interested, I'm offering my service to your local. Post here if you would be interested and PM me. V10Pwr, thanks for reaching out.
If we get a good crowd, i could come down or meet 1/2 way and we could have a 'coding day'. What do you folks think? PM for details.

PM me for details.
Some of the coding available:
- Removal of disclaimer in iDrive
- Activating Digital speed on the BC (more for e60s but still cool)
- Mirrors auto folding on lock and unlock
- Windows auto rolling up on lock push
- Full Mp3 read on CD
- TV module activated (if you have the module) or it'll just add DVD/Video as one of your Entertainment options
*Many more functions for doors, windows, warnings, etc...
All coding done with BMW professional tools.

Working on testing/validating other BMW models.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I may be interested. What sort of time frame are we looking at, like next week, next month, or until there's 10 ppl?

1. V10PWR
2. Rockshox72
3. BMWM5Driver

·
Registered
101 Posts
So UC911, can you program A-la-carte on these many options or is it flat fee? For me i'm having a problem with my computer display being stuck on the oil level gauge. Hitting the BC button does nothing for me to check outside temp, time, fuel range etc.....

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So UC911, can you program A-la-carte on these many options or is it flat fee? For me i'm having a problem with my computer display being stuck on the oil level gauge. Hitting the BC button does nothing for me to check outside temp, time, fuel range etc.....
Hi Rockshox, it's a a flat group rate that allows you to select from the list that I have (available if you PM me). So it's flat rate for a la carte service, which is cheaper for you. For your specific issue, you'll tell me what options you want me to code and instead of picking unnecessary ones, I can spend a little time checking/perhaps recoding the BC viewable functions. Now let's hope it's not the button itself or some other hardware issue.

I'll be glad to look within the modules codes.

·
Registered
263 Posts
1. V10PWR
2. Rockshox72
3. BMWM5Driver
4. Stevelp99
5. (maybe) suprolla

I like the fold in mirrors and using the lock to close windows/sunroof from the list of items.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Come on guys! Let's wrap this up. If there are 8 people committed, I can schedule a visit at the end of this week (between Thursday and Sat.) and we can meet 1/2 way in Buffalo, TX or I'm opened to suggestions. I will send out a message to all those signed up with the details of the meet and the fees.
Again, contact me with questions anytime.
Cheers.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Approximate cost?

1. V10PWR
2. Rockshox72
3. BMWM5Driver
4. Stevelp99
5. (maybe) suprolla
6. Donniesd
7. boarder1995

·
Registered
263 Posts
i'm available either day, except during the F1 race.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Hello. Let's plan for Saturday afternoon, around 400pm.
Please confirm your attendance by sending me a PM or posting a reply.
Can someone host the event or take the lead in finding us a spot to meet at? All we need is place to park cars and a power outlet.
I can bring battery charger along unless one of you has a battery maintainer.

So far confirmed are:
- M5envy
- Stevelp99
- Donniesd
- suprolla *We should be good to go for your car. PM me a contact # and I'll confirm tomorrow.
-

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
About this Discussion
86 Replies
17 Participants
undercover911
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing