BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys want to get together and show-off the Beasts?

Depending on where peope live in the H-area, we can select a meeting place, date and time.

I'm in Sugar Land and was thinking of a central meeting place, on a Saturday morning, along the Beltway between 59 south and 45 north. Maybe even a dealership like BMW North or Momentum BMW.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Shawn,

Well of course a get together would be great. I have never been to one that got everyone together at a dealership, but I'm game. Would you be inviting the M3 and Z8 crowd as well? I am not sure that there are any Z8's here. I have only seen one other M5 in 5 months besides M5 events.

Plan the meet far enough in advance for eveyone to make plans.

Mark

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Are there really no M5's in the Southern Texas area? Come now, certainly there are those lurking out there. I realize that pickup's seem to dominate the roads here, but there cannot be 3 or 4 BMW dealerships in the area with no owners of the beloved M5.

So who is game for a meet?

Mark

·
Registered
266 Posts
Actually, there are quite a few M5s in Houston. I've purchased a third car recently and don't get back to the M5 board as frequently. Give it a few days and I think you'll have 6-8 people interested in a get together. I'm on board.

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Very good, so there are more M5's in Southern Texas. Should we invite the M3's as well?

Mark

·
Registered
178 Posts
Sorry for a bit off topic but here's an idea. Maybe we can have the Houston and St. Louis area M5 owners meet during the World Series in the city of the National League champs.

I think you Houston guys will like the cool weather here in St. Louis next week ;)

Okay, I'm outa here before the flaming starts :7:

John

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Where are you S. Texas guys/gals?

grnatl said:
Sorry for a bit off topic but here's an idea. Maybe we can have the Houston and St. Louis area M5 owners meet during the World Series in the city of the National League champs.

I think you Houston guys will like the cool weather here in St. Louis next week ;)

Okay, I'm outa here before the flaming starts :7:

John
John of you to have the invite, but I am guessing St Louis might be a bit of a long haul for an afternoon get together.

So lets start the attendee list;

1. Shawn
2. RennSport
3. Keith97Turbo
4. MAH
5. others?

Mark

·
Registered
959 Posts
We are planning on a bit of drag racing at Houston Raceway park 4/1/05.

Email me at [email protected] for details.

Sanjay

1 - 16 of 16 Posts