BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...To 550HP. That was a dream I had last night. The real news is that my car went 151 today, Body Shop Started!! My week 37 build has started in week 36, always a good thing. My car should be done by Saturday. Now onto the Walllenius site to figure out what ships it might be on for delivery to Charleston, SC.

MJ
'06 Silver Gray/Black

·
Registered
316 Posts
I think a temporary ban is in order MJ :haha:

Got to admit, you had me looking real fast!

·
Registered
418 Posts
MJ said:
...To 550HP. That was a dream I had last night. The real news is that my car went 151 today, Body Shop Started!! My week 37 build has started in week 36, always a good thing. My car should be done by Saturday. Now onto the Walllenius site to figure out what ships it might be on for delivery to Charleston, SC.

MJ
'06 Silver Gray/Black

MJ, you officially need your *** beat :haha:

·
Registered
251 Posts
I onced dreamt that the ship carrying my car got caught in a storm and sank. That was last year when I was waiting for another car and I guess that's more like a nightmare. But I remember waking up extremely stressed and ready to call my dealer to ask wtf?! before realizing how ridiculous of a dream it was.

·
Registered
331 Posts
uhhm all you guys got "excited"... imagine how I felt reading that title with my FIRST week production car. LOL

i do think a ban is in order... i actually almost got a heart attack! :haha2:

·
Moderator Emeritus
10,698 Posts
MJ, you just had the "M Button" dream- seems to be a lot of that lately ;)

·
Registered
93 Posts
masmole said:
I onced dreamt that the ship carrying my car got caught in a storm and sank. That was last year when I was waiting for another car and I guess that's more like a nightmare. But I remember waking up extremely stressed and ready to call my dealer to ask wtf?! before realizing how ridiculous of a dream it was.
Ridiculous? Your dream actually happened: http://www.tricolorsalvage.com/pages/faq.asp

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
:thumbsup:

freddydi said:
uhhm all you guys got "excited"... imagine how I felt reading that title with my FIRST week production car. LOL

i do think a ban is in order... i actually almost got a heart attack! :haha2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts