BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm over at home depot the other day, and i load the car up and I get to leaving, when I make a right turn and then all of a sudden honk honk honk honk honk...Of course I"m like wtf, then I see it's mine, so I pull over...start checking things out, i hear a slight rattle like a piece of plastic in the steering wheel and then I turn the wheel and again more honking...turn the car off and all of it is gone....this is one of the craziest things Ive seen, I'm glad I wasnt on the main road that would really piss sombody ahead of me off. grrrrrrr

·
Registered
767 Posts
Maybe your car was screeming at you for loading it up with Homedepot stuff?

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Just a rainy day here.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Not really loaded up, it was a small bag, i put more food in it then that :), my guess is it was mad cuz i didn't drive it all week.

O by the way, yes that is my other car with all the home depot stuff on it whats the big deal? :thumbsup: :cheers: and you see dem rims dog bling bling baby how you gonna beat that :typing:

·
Registered
12,398 Posts
hudson said:
Good one "ard" I have seen that one before but it's still funny as he** :haha:

Joe
He was almost a 'double entry'- supid FL people AND a Darwin Award: apparently the police stopped him from cutting the twine on the load WHILE he was crouched under the load behind the bumper...

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ah man, happend again today going to get gas for the mower...only this time it was on a busy road, so it was the longest mile, not to mention i was behind a 528i which probley thinks i was trying to challege him...I pulled over at a church to only have alot of church folk looking at me, i looked for the horn under the hood to see whats going on, coun't find it...so i just pulled the fuses in the glove box, i guess i'll take it in on monday.

·
Registered
590 Posts
ard said:
He was almost a 'double entry'- supid FL people AND a Darwin Award: apparently the police stopped him from cutting the twine on the load WHILE he was crouched under the load behind the bumper...
People are soooo dumb sometimes. :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Joe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts