BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, is any one signed up to do the M performance school at the homestead speedway in miami next month? I am signed up for april 15,16,17 (or that week i think they were moving the dates). Also if anyone is, are we going to be using our own cars or will they have track cars to use?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Yeap i am signed up for the 15th as well as a 4 more m5's that i know. We should get in touch man we usually have a meet twice a month with the whole m5/m6 crew. We went last friday to the tower shoppes and had a blast. In response to your question No we do not use our own cars, They have some M cars there we can beat the crap out of!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeap i am signed up for the 15th as well as a 4 more m5's that i know. We should get in touch man we usually have a meet twice a month with the whole m5/m6 crew. We went last friday to the tower shoppes and had a blast. In response to your question No we do not use our own cars, They have some M cars there we can beat the crap out of!
For sure, Im always down to goto meets but am in Orlando in school for about another month (except when im down for the driving school). Also I had to change my dates to the week after because of my final schedule but let me know whenever there are meets! O and good im glad we burn their tires and not ours :cheers:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts